Friday, March 25, 2016

Cultral Scene: Mathematics and Poetry









Jassim Taqui

Mathematics teaches you rational thinking. It opens your horizon to a world of pure mathematics and numbers. However, soon you find its applications in all fields of sciences. I used mathematics as a powerful tool in teaching Arabic language and translation. My students in International Islamic University were elating when I used mathematics and linguistics to explain both Arabic and English poems. My students could not believe the ease with which I linked mathematics with poems...read the rest on the following link:https://www.facebook.com/widad.shahid/posts/10154087116772437?comment_id=10154087243032437&notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...