Monday, March 28, 2016

The Christian Girl

The Christian Girl
Jassim Taqui



When I start  to feel , see universe  light
It  is  your  grace,  divine elegance
from  the  first  sight
It is you, so fresh   so full of  life
in the early  morning
standing before  my  eyes
like  a mirage
the  tenderness  high
the   angle
descended  from the  sky

You’re  darling  then  and  now
You ’re a dream, so  fine
on the  dotted  line

In  my  heart
You’ll always    forever  stay
light  of  my  life  ,every day  
fire  of   emotion  your say

You’re everything,
my  early  strange   world,
far  infinite  long,
my  suffering, happiness
my  blessed   song

Your  memory revives  me in excess,
marks  me for  life
beyond  my  guess

You've  frozen something in  me
love, warmth, all  I can see
Your  love  stays in  my  heart
like a  seal,
Your  love is  life ,
a medicine that  can  heal

Love  you  more  than  anything
I'd ever seen or  imagined on earth
even  if  you  wither , fade  from  the  world,
even if you 'r   cold  ,  indifferent, rude  as  flood
I  would  still  go  mad,
Face my  God,
pray to   my Lord,
beg  heaven and  angels,
use  my mind, soul  and  senses,
crush my  ego,  pride,
seeking  all blesses,
sell my  remaining   time ,
end the story of  my life,
just  to  embrace
a  look on  your  tender  face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...