Saturday, April 23, 2016

infinity to my daughter

A message from God
Jassim Taqui


A message frome God comes smoothly to me,
With a dreamy , eternal voice to love thee ,
Love and her Angels do make  my melody.

Love gives me ten Roses , fresh mind,
I'm lively, in a state that I never find,
Full in hope, beauty of unique kind.

Love you so much, deep with a fury,
Never know why, what is the story,
But I do know who's been my glory.

Who caused invisible forces to plant,
All solid world of music, poetry and fact,
Feeling you all, but know not how to start,

Telling you that when I go back away,
To my hard past where I could see only one,
She was you , before birth, she was all my days.

I can see two combine in time, pray,
To me when I'm in turmoil, fading away,
The wild youth of mind is dancing every day.

You made me at my best while you shine,
Inside my dark world, you're His sign,
I'm living in a rosy  world so fine.

In a world of my first Love so kind, light
Never fear odds that knock my day and night,
I'm blessed with two Loves to survive, fight,

All forces of nature, so cruel except her,
She's special, sound of God, my dear,
Was it her or was it you? Who took off my fear?


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...