Friday, June 24, 2016

Eve and her smile

Eve and her smile
Jassim Taqui

to all who adore her in red and white....a wish of love and a future bright
And then I came as an angel with a key....to release pain and set you all free
to those who admire me from every clime...I present you my blessing derived from divine
 living in many forms to delight my dear...keep around and love me for I care
 the combination of beauty and mind is fatal, red... would drag you all the way to what they said
attempting to grow up , move away from the tears of sorrow...looking always for love, hope, optimism, tomorrow
 yes, I can bounce back from the state of despair...to the level of hope I myself create , repair
on my way to victory after the crash....will find me swim in a sea of cash
looking for special romance, just right.... not knowing that people love her from the first sight
special, delicate sensitive, kind...by nature sweet, her like hardly to find
for her all are close, very special, so dear....she loves all and treat them with care
the beauty feels lonely when she dominates day and night….when her smile makes the world so bright
keep on smiling, the angels would give you divine face...would lift you high, giving you unique dress
eying you wherever you go, to any corner of earth...digging your past from the early stages of your birth

look deeply inside me and be a little fair...don't you see what is happening here?

have you ever seen a better soul, clearer face?... travel east or west search for love. Do you find any trace?
the beauty is full of surprises, would challenge you...her charm is fatal only faced by a few.

all of me, body and soul, is devoted for love and date...left with no choice safe comply at any rate
 crossed all red lines, now she owns you all...either give her what she wants or in hell fall
stunned by your beauty, feel like an urge to fly...all around to look at you from high in the sky
looking like an angel with many forms, kind...the like of you is rare to find

announcing a child but with inherit might...her charm is formidable, daring, right

you set everything right, while dressed in black and blue...can see love in your eyes and deep inside you

and there she came, fresh , stunning, emitting glee…remained looking at her while others flee

love knows no limit when it comes in waves... revive humans from their primitive cages in caves

princess she is in all forms, dry and wet...the talk of the town when she walks, I bet

the mood is happiness, so sing and dance...and love me while cheering, you’re given a chance

hope by name, aspiration, look...daring, loving, charming, swearing by the book

could you imagine anyone more beautiful with such a grace.....yes, only she that can be the queen and occupy the place

loving dad, his kindness, his aspiration and despair…..loving him always; for he is very rare

avoid sadness, be happy, enjoy life, world, see...to be liberated from the shackles of misery

look around, do you see anyone who would cry... while with his love, do you hear anything but a deep sigh?

killing me soft with love is a title supreme... O God, love this fairy, my best feme

finding love from startling place...O how lovely, how charming, full of grace

challenge to all. Who could resist for a second, I tear...into pieces and none could ever share

my secret is the beauty of my lips, my charm many fold... look around and see, I am unique, fair, I am gold

love you since long ago, ages, childhood… love you with passion with dimension none understood

If you look at me, you'll be lost in my eyes, can't you see...looking deeper, you could sink in their sea

princess by nature by name... never compare me with any women, I am not the same


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...