Thursday, June 16, 2016

Eve dominates

Eve dominates
Gilgamesh




seeing you supreme on your throne...reviving my life, I am reborn
full of life, ecstasy, in flying mode, cheer.....joy, happiness , charm and music you should hear
loving you is a feeling from my heart's core...none can stop me loving you even much more
posing solid with a powerful look.... so strong, so convincing like a holy book
It is time to rise... time to be kind and wise
eve is pushing you to erotic kiss of fire...the scene is charged and changed into intense desire
looking super in the best form...that can take people by erotic storm
her abstraction shocks you extremely high.... forcing you to grab her and fly deep in heaven and sky
sensational, imposing when she's in mood...could you justify her action, is she understood
like little woman she acts serene...full of innocence, she's kind and supreme
intense feelings make the angel confused, sad ... life is changing with time for good or bad
seeing you supreme on your throne...reviving my life, I am reborn
be aware I am in control and conceal... enormous charm and seduction, I am real
living happily I can sense, feel....her beauty if natural, very real
living in an enduring atmosphere of delight... sustained all the time, day and night
full of life, ecstasy, in flying mode, cheer.....joy, happiness , charm and music you should hear
look at me, find what you need... without you we would never breed
want to have my game and play.... my own game no matter what they say
thinking loudly, how to please you? how to feel you and state? how to take you away to my sacred place?
facing the surprise of your life....think, innovate, strive
feeling special, very hot...fit for all poses, slot
when all fail, short of ideas, thinking mind..... look at me, I bet you would be lucky with a big find
don't waste time searching for a dreamy date... she's here body and soul, angel at all rate
for how long you can resist me, I am supreme... body speaks loudly about this feme
the combination of charm and youth speaks... taking me very high to the peaks
while thinking, being diligent...I perfected the game with my elegance
all around you are bright...enlighten day and night
time has come to see you clear...with closed eyes, without fear
challenging all forces of nature, death.. giving life strength and breath
Your beauty makes me sing... dance with joy.. until you ride on my wing
seeing you, I kept myself away….my thoughts crumbled, shocked couldn't play
let the world wait and be in tear; can anyone handle my beauty, bear?
living roses, shining roses, smelling roses, looking roses
. simile always my exalted queen... you're the truth and have always been
as innocent as doll...in your love all fall
meaningful look and concealed smile...knock you down insane for a while
full of roses, sign of love and ease....the beauty gives you waves of hope, release
listening to your heart is the ultimate truth... the motto that brings kindness and sooth
full of life, expression and angelic look, she's darling and the book of the book
perfect pose to show half truth, fun...your concealed second half is the one
Never hide your face, your eye...your charming look makes me fly
It is time to rise... time to be kind and wise
the never ending story, you depict with ease...directing toward me you charm with untamed breeze
long journey to the paradise of beauty, fame..you knocked down men, tame
a road to heaven with ease, no fear... riding on her wing carefree
a date with the heaven with ease...riding on her wing to see the kingdom of God
her charm,a pose of anger, her dress pink ... made me go inside her deep to sink
can see you though you conceal your face...shining in all direction with love from human race
full of life, ideas , innovation...my fairy takes me towards elevation
all set for the emergence of a fairy tale...all love you, adore you without fail

never hide your charming smile..your charm made me mad for a while
fearing none, riding high.. embracing you, they'l try
my name a story told, retold, fiction...seeing me would be your addiction
full of love, passion, desire...you put men with your beauty on fire
seeing you supreme on your throne...reviving my life, I am reborn
when all turn their faces away, would stay loyal and in your heart I'll stay
the angel charming shining dressed in blue...descending from heaven, telling a story true
brilliant, charming, inspiring Damor....royal, kind, adore her even more
one finger for my mouth, one for my nose, two for my eyes
the lady speaks loud, deduce...turning all mad, slaves they reduce
just wait for my full action..wonder you' woud see, seduction

how can you swim when your eyes become sea?
may God protect the charming Queen, for she is best ever feme
stretching my arms for you, dressed in blue and pink... what for distancing yourself, don't you ever think ?
waiting for you all time without despair.....full of hope, believing in operation fair
the princess rules the hearts without dispute... how can you deny her charm, refute
like little woman she acts serene...full of innocence, she's kind and supreme
no matter what you do, I am victorious, charm...all the way, with all people that you can't harm
no matter how many times I look at your charm, I feel temptation.....to visit again and again, to be trapped in your world of seduction



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...