Saturday, June 18, 2016

Feeling Dad

Feeling Dad
Jassim Taqui




He simply loves me when I feel his shade,
How elegant, kind, charming but has to fade,

Can feel him next to me, can smell his aroma in the air,
But alas no more, life is full of shocks fair and unfair

At times I could imagine living in his green land,
Full of lively life that he shifted to my hand,

Making my fingers move to write poems, powerful words,
That fell on evil forces like a stream of swords,

Was it he that person or is  it to me appear,
I imagined in my world of uncertainty, fear?

Was it the inner thinking that takes me that deep?
Or was it the day dreams or when I was asleep?

But let the world know that I feel his pulse to pulse,
His breath to breath and  fairly everything else

Nay, I am right in my mindset, I am very true,
He is the loved one in life he saw me through,

I’m right when I saw him near from a short range,
When he showered me with the needed change,

How many times I felt before him so very small,
When could not hold as he collapsed, losing all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...