Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sara and the evening dew

Sara and the evening dew
Jassim Taqui

Sara looks so special, angelic, like an evening dew...she radiates light all around, your soul renew

hard to believe, but she is the darling for all.... looks so sweet, so innocent just like doll

impossible combination of beauty, smile, seduction...needs your utmost love, attention, quick action

combination of everything, very charming, rare...focus attention on her, the unique and fair

Oh she radiates love, she sees....all around her, making her the darling of human and trees.

take away the look of sadness, you're charming soul... always smile be in full control

that look of wonder makes you reborn....your charm, divinity will take you away from morn

she gives you love, charm, faith and more... she takes you away from the troubled water to the safe shore

can always write about your virtues all the day... none could divert my attention, take me away

Sofia again, she's like a music in my head...her beauty trapped me, evil erotic fled

Amy shines always, none can break her heavenly chain...she's  special, blessing, mercy rain

always live in apprehension, my fear and desire arise... in me all fear coming one after another in disguise

a sequence of events went wild in my brain...turning me paralyzed like a prisoner in chain

look deeply in my face and eyes. What you see?....did you find anything but my heart made in thee?

thought some ones turned wild , throwing their spears.....making me flooding the world with my tears

could not take away, from your immoral art, my eye...no matter what I did, how much I try

never be ever lonely, you are perfect melody, symmetry....none can describe your inner beauty except poetry

would love to look at her forever, and insist... no matter what she did, would in pursuit, persist

In futurity, I can see you lively in my sleep...you're living now and then inside me very deep

like your name, you're erotic light, loving to lay... would never permit anyone to take away

radiant, charming, smiling can tame all wild...turning them to servants obedient, mild

fond of love, delicacy, she never gets old....her eternal beauty is a story that is told and retold

for how long your beauty hunts people, driving them insane...none but you, your foes’ killers, poison, bane

no imaginable equal can ever be found.. for her pose, her beauty, the darling, kind

explosive,  rebellious, loving, her heart does ache...printing her  mark and keep all awake

disguised but charming, among all you stood….igniting interests from all, they sought you and viewed

like virgin Mary you look and perceived right ..full of love and virtue, your future very bright

your beauty princess is spreading all around...your charming smile should endure, stand its ground

princess when you speak and write...for your love, warriors assembled in a tough fight

loving, suggestive, full of attraction as you lay...stunning people who love you, aspire to play

perfect pose with the chirpings of the birds, you’re gold.....giving life and hope to all , you're never old

lovely with all movements you make, lips lick...feeling  your weight a feather on my neck

taking me back to early days of full flame.. O how I fainted  whenever she came

could not know where to proceed, go...when she left, left me all night in woe

you changed the world with your music and lively teen...a world of wonder I have never seen

went too far too, offensive very deep...making me yearning for my loved one, weep


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...