Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bathing in my eyes

Bathing in my eyes
Jassim Taqui


You are the real woman with substance, Queen,
the equal of whom none has ever seen,
You’re  a rose, symbol of love and joy,
be happy and safe and evil you destroy,
showing the sign of kindness you inherit when a child,
all ordeals would be soft, mild,
swimming in my world of fantasy, making me  free,
so relieved I feel when I see thee,
for how long you keep me waiting, anxious, tense,
it is written in heaven that only I can make sense,
bringing me to the exalted path of divine,
the Merciful, Kind, has already given His sign,
wondered as why I loved you all my life, present and past,
my angel, I disclose that I put your heart into my heart,
lacking faith in the elevated feme because of my pride,
suddenly, I regained faith, evil died,
the beauty combines charm and intellect, my mortal part, penetrating deep in my loving heart,
kept your love top secret but to my surprise,
they saw you bathing in my eyes,
your sorrow makes me sad, myself morn,
get up to give life to the world, make it re-born,
loving your way, dispelling cloud and reason,
the love lasts in all times and all seasons,
she's lovely even with half-truth filling you with delight,
she's the divine light , brightening your night,
Ah you remind all of the Cinderella and the snow,
like the myth came true , making me wonder where to go,
all of you is storming me with intense desire,
 what shall I do, where to go , what to aspire,
Ah watching everything, your eyes, mouth, and sigh,
O my rose, you have taken me too high,
loving forever your theme so solid and loud,
elevating me so high , to the cloud,
as charming as ever making me your prisoner in chain,
no way getting away from your charm, all efforts in vain,
how I describe her angelic touch , her smile,
though I lost my mind for a while,
never seen such fatal charm any time before,
taking me deep in the sea, shooting me ashore,
looking at your charm has become a trait,
so essential for day and night, like my fate,
loving you is a fact valid  every moment, every day,
the angel is sent to save you and take me away,
intense light is emitted to treat your woe,
inducing me to live, ruse abd grow,
whispering in my ear: your love gives all sweet news,
all would experience a miracle , eternity regardless of their views,
looking like the queen of the universe, saying it without fear,
like the eternal shining star that I always see and hear,
when you smile, life always good, unique age,
printing the story of your kindness on every page,
the dominant idol making you love her with fear,
that one day she would go, your heart will tear,
Sofi my love, confessing I love you  all time,
even when evil forces considered love a crime,
why would I live when you become cold,
when the world changes your era of gold?
God makes me looking at you every day,
never take me from your angelic grip away,
your love lasts even if you try to stop holy light,
love power persists even at dark, very bright,
surrounded by the flowers, the fairy red is bright,
shining her love through intense light,
drown in your deep eyes as I could be,
your eyes make us as happy as we,
back to the past and future you sent to your root,
elevated with you, my foes underneath your foot,
calming, merry, soft, reflecting the lost care,
true love moves to dominate the decaying fear,
my heart has no longer big enough for your love,
O God give me bigger heart so as to love you even more,
Oh your magic is so special, rapid, seaming,
when in my dream, I wish to spend my life dreaming,
imagining you my weakness knits a snare,
Oh God how much I wish telling her I do care,
looking like mother Eve with smile and peace,
your love would never fade, rather increase,
full of life, sensation, no deceit,
she's, honey,  heavenly sweet,
wandering wildly my special blue,

there is no doubt your love is true,
telling you life is delicious with you,
you need me always to walk through,
can't see, for you changed into a lively plant,
green , tender, taking me to the start,
reminding me of your charm, kindness, story,
restating you , I lift my glory,
yes, I can see your majestic charm, posture,
you're the blessed gift of God, nature,
tremors spread when I see your beauty, shade,
glorify the Lord whom you has made,
looking like a challenging queen,
like an angel descended from heaven as a feme,
never give up hope, be steadfast, never despair,
believe in Him, He is the Master, He is very fair,
like the blossom of roses, see you like a fairy,
a queen of love, my own glory,
having  tender, divine heart, sweet,
reflect me, let all hearts beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...