Thursday, July 14, 2016

Becoming full moon

Becoming full moon
Jassim Taqui


Never thought of loving from the first sight,
having seen your eyes, loved you during moony night,
seeing you with two eyes though you don't feel,
for I opted to test you by hiding one eye, conceal,
waiting for the good news while hiding my face,
hoping to find your world or just seek any trace,
just , silence please, before I disclose how I'm high,
resisted not, shocked with your big sigh,
looking as innocent as a baby with your powerful pose,
always showing you’ve a story to disclose,
I won’t believe my eyes, never like leaving,
once with you, though they say: seeing is believing,
never say sexy; for love never can be,
sex that within seconds vanish, flee,
looking adorably to my fairy, taking me back to her,
my tender love, gentle wind, jewel , my worldly share,
when all people desert me, cheat seduce,
you come, releasing open your hair seeking a truce,
Oh my Lord, her pose, her scent, conquer evil in me,
she's the best news, the only eve I can see,
the moon has stolen her shining face,
missing her? Just leave, travel through space,
with the moon in her grasp, she wonders all the time,
where’re the one who stole my heart,
when you command space, celebrating birthday,
your lights widely travel and in all hearts stay,
looking full of hope, smile but shy,
come on, think, just give a little try,
keeping me confused with your song,
soon would solve the mystery, won't take me long,
the “two you” that turn me mad,
no escape from turning very sad,
have the power to lift my love, have will,

lift you from doom, with Lord's help and my skill,

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...