Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Freezing your smile into statue

Freezing your smile into statue
Jassim Taqui


You’re the one, who makes a difference to me,
You’re gold, pearl, and rose-tree,

Pulled towards you with full grace,
Moving around throughout the space,

Nature has blessed us, never think of time,
 I'm melody, eternal song in my prime,

Believing is the eternal story of faith,
 Building love, peace, I can state,

Eve can speak in her gifted way,
Eve can win without slight delay,

Feeling deep in my soul your smile, you,
Would freeze your smile in a statue,

Your laugh cured me when I almost died,
You’re the symbol of kindness, my pride,

With Pink magic, you seem shy,
See you by mind, no matter how much you try,

How can I view life without you?
You, the garden of love, and love you I do,

Recalling earlier story of dismay,
When you passed days far away,

I gave up hope, future, my sweet dream,
Without you, life is dull, without theme,

Walking in a field, full of thorns, wild,
Blurring vision since I was child,

I lost the taste of happiness, joy, desire,
I lost you when you put me on your fire,

I am mere flesh, devoid of life, steam,
When I lost you, I lost my esteem,

Love me dear; turn me as I used to be,

Let me without my eyes I can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...