Thursday, July 21, 2016

The scent of Roses

The scent of Roses
Jassim Taqui



As much as ocean, as long as skies, love you, I do,

The merry, music, close my door,
How sad without you, how very poor,

Seeking to smell the scent of roses, emitting from your face,
Lifting from wild plants, flying you to the outer space,

All of you motivate; the sleepy eyes, cheeks, nose, lips, face,
You made empty life, full of ideas, moving at high pace,

With twisted smile, opened eyes,
 Silky hair that takes me by surprise,

 Concealed ear making me wondering more,
What happened to me, how I was brought to her door,

Sitting beside me while holding my hair,
In a shaky state I was, missing your care,

Mirror image beauty struck me in the heart,
Couldn’t find my way, from where I start,

Sitting on fantasy, with wild ideas around,
Reading fiction, smelling life with love abound,

The fairy emits  charm, speaks prose,
 Sings my song, smells my rose

Lost in your shining face, dreamy eyes,
Tempting lips, smiling mouth, your rise,

Taking charge, in command, on high,
Dictating terms with sigh after sigh,

Your look is full of life with seductive hair,
In your mouth, covering your neck very fair,

I’ve never gone dear, my queen,
The like of you people haven’t seen,

With the sound of music, you run,
To my safe arms, to my melody, fun,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...