Thursday, August 18, 2016

Gardens of paradise

Gardens of paradise
Jassim Taqui



Your smile, beauty will always be seen,
On the resounding green,

Looking at you with ecstasy, but with considerable pain,
Love your style, kindness, that reaches all terrain,

You’ve become my symbol, my inner, tender voice,
Seeing your majestic body, all human will rejoice,

Remember our romance in the car, when you adored my hair,
The event reached apex when you said you did care, 
I told you that I have two hearts; one is on my dress,

The second deep in me that in matter of love you can’t press,

Introducing a naughty soft appeal, starting with you,
Would you bear the pain, enjoy the pleasure passing through, 

Infused life and color in the dull library, you can say,
Came up fully prepared to put my secrets on display,

She showed me the way for action in two acts and play,
Would fly in the sky if I did the acts without delay,

You have a hot body, getting hotter and better,
The only problem ,however, I continue to suffer,

I have searched and explored to just play,
Couldn’t find your replacement, so I come to stay,

While debate continues, I opted to be nude,
To go public, to reveal all, though it is rude,

No matter what they claim and say,
I am in charge, with his body I play,

You have no option but to be under me,
For I am in command, you can only see,

Accepted your rebellion, I am your slave,
Combing your hair, your body I do save,

Don’t surrender to him by showing the concealed side,
He would definitely repent and open his window wide,

O Lord, she is your mark on earth, green and pink,
How I explain my feeling, when my words flew, sink?

My heart for you, loving soul mate, who gave me tender voice,
Who looked after me since teen, the source of rejoice,
Effortlessly, you showed your power, sun arises,
Clearing all the clouds, spreading energy in the skies,

Ready for action mainly in the red and white I dance,
Your lover would turn mad if given him a chance,

I found you in a transparent mood, body, and mind,
Love you always for being a giver and too kind,

I know you are looking for me with a desire,
I am moved, elated almost on fire,

The beauty is almost shy though in an inner joy,
Never ever be sad; for you rule, none can destroy,

You quickly came, dressed in the best possible way,
My heart follows every step you take, every word you say,

You will always be remembered for being kind and grace,
For the charm you shine, for hearts made happy, for your embrace,

The beauty possesses magic that turned nature green and red,
Like her body and face, like the gardens of paradise, it is said,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...