Sunday, August 28, 2016

In her best form

In her best form
Jassim Taqui



The charming , big shot, nice, on ascendance and rise,
Your charm would bring merry stories along  with surprise,

cannot resist your bold pose, your look , color white,
Your blue,  body cries for care, action fair, delight,

Fully absorbed in love fantasy that made the scene real,
Rise again, look in the mirror, he’ll come with a sense to feel,

Always friendly, good spirit, making wounds and heal,
Those resisting you should be made from steel,

charming, seducing men, bringing  them in line,
Could see your action, your appeal, you are fine, 

Perfection was your motto, loving was your theme,
Making people happy, ready to sing and dance, loving this feme,

Sleeping  in classy style with inner urge waiting, held,
I am in bed, when everyone fled, telling  me to remain instead,

Just wanted to use all weapons to incite your soul and brain,
To let you running to me, embracing me again and again,

A time with myself with serene light green,
Love  you long ago, when I was teen, age seventeen,

To write about you is inspiration, I should write about art,
Revising my memories, love letters to  you from the start,

The perfect combination brings a heap of memories that fade away,
When you were surrounded by fans every day, yet you preferred to stay,

While sleeping you offered me the rose, you suddenly liked my pose,
For how long this continues? You own them while you get me dispose,

O Lord how can I describe her challenging look fixing me,
How I control myself, intense desire to grab her from thyme,

The great moment has come, with your charm, plenty, abound,
Action must be taken , telling your story of charm , appealing, kind,

You made your love prisoner, fan,  can’t see anyone but you,
I proclaim you the Goddess of charm. I do, and carry you through, 

Trapped me all the way, by your body, you display,
by your smile that shines love, makes me play, by your erotic poems you say,

Making me open - minded through her erotic poetry I feel,
There is no going back, I have to honor her notion and deal,

Your time is changing, it’s time to deal with what you retreat,
Time to date me on the beach, to bury my foes  under my feet,

Another notion came to fore, reviving the system of King and Queen,
Free you should feel with your queen, even if young or teen,

Hot has become the motto for girls and boys, for all,
Giving the signal of intense emotion and yet you’re tall,

I promise to be sincere, to love you without fear, to make my heart near,
To make you happy, lift your spirit with a song you like to hear,

Your theme is loving and sweet girls that I endorse,
Willingly, without argument or using any kind of force,

Giving you a kiss of fire, so as to remember me and write,
Me poetry and prose, no excuse, no fight, just Withering Height,

Using colors to beautify my love and life is the call,
Coming from my darling love, my playing doll,

your five ladies overshadow all, they’re loving and sweet,
They’re kind and love givers , fairies, you should well treat,

You have a great mind, love for people ‘cause you’re rose,
Wonder when people know you better, seek your sexy pose,

For a long time, I wished to meet you white and red,
Time passes, angels sought, but you remained  unfed,

Who can say I lack innovation, affection,  new look, right path,
With the heaven given beauty, cool nature, I reverse your wrath,

None can inhibit my plan to reverse jealousy, I am pure,
I come with ideas shining lights, breeding love, very sure,

Just beware the combination of red and green among teen,
We are free to interact with each other in a way amply seen,

Action or no action, you cannot succeed without a feme,
Who would fight for her life, fight and run with rapid seam,

With dreamy and challenging eyes, she had me in chain,
Since then, never recovered from her hunt, weapon, and pain,

Slowly, I started climbing, to reach her domain and throne,
She is the undisputed queen of charm, as solid as stone,

You have shown how to pose in total darkness your soft thing,
Keeping everything hidden, in a masterly way, from the wild king,

Indeed, you are born a star, with telling look of a child,
A mysterious smile, a special blue that turned me wild,

No time left to change your mind, you’re  left with one choice,
To involve in swift, soft action, taking his side, giving rejoice,

Here you give everything to your love with utmost ease,
Losing all other cards, just to fulfill his desire, to  please,

Acting on your own, you’re explosive and at hand,
No force can stop you to trap him in your own brand, 

Time is due to compliment you, your abstract note,
To embrace your spirit, your merit, message you sought,

In her best form, she appeared to talk and my silence tear,
To make me kiss her neck and carry on, face all strains , bear,

The love of Lord, the new world, sleeveless and red,
Can feel her breath, her whisper, and how others fed,

Something happened that makes me down and retreat,
Want to know his modes, why angry after kissing my feet,

Full of desire and anger, you made me standing like a lonely tree,
Cannot live and think, cannot mourn and aspire except for thee,

You have only seen part of me, there’re many aspects you may see,
Releasing your imagination, world of inner self, making you free,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...