Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Taming the shrew

Taming the shrew
Jassim Taqui


Suddenly, she settled the matter and took her pose,
Leaving me guessing, would she accept my rose?

I kept on asking myself to be or not to be,
With you around, I am confused, forgot even my city,

With your waiting for action, two- piece blue,
Reminding all of the famous novels, taming the shrew,

Time for action has come, moment of truth,
Handling all in their field of strength, youth,

Who says I am short of ideas, come and see,
How can I turn the tide, save you from misery?

Think it well how can I change my lips into roses,
Inducing fragrance all around me with stunning poses,

Don’t miss seeing me in my prime playing with water,
 Making me light, merry, with high spirit, laughter,  

When in my full mood, I dominate, becoming cool,
Showing my hair, hiding the concealed is my tool,

Thinking in my world of moony night, flowers sometimes,
Until receiving a faint whisper, telling me I am sublime, 

Tell me the truth, how can you cope with my charm and tigers,
How you control yourself, coming close with all these fighters,

Wanted to give you surprise with the light green,
That opens all options, making an imposing scene,

The answer to your queries is back to nature, dolphin,
See how lovely these creatures, never shy to come in,

Equipped with determination, some will power to act,
No clue of how to deal with her demand, ferment,  

In the most awkward situation, she asked me to be superman,
Nothing doing, would agree on anything but to do as much as I can,

At last the soft speaking princess has come,
To chase evil forces, their allies the doom,

Lying with red on the shore of the sea with hope,
Seeing you following repeated dreams non-stop,

My reach is so tall with letters come to me from skies,
Waiting for him to come as almost every friend tries,

Wonder what is in your mind, why cannot see,
Who stands next to you your angel, me,

Ready for dating on any span,
Come forward if you are a man,

I have come with all you want and even more,
Don’t let me down by your vow to settle even score,

Your memory would last long among friends, Ms. Look,
Positive signs are blessings from the creator of the book,

You excelled in every field as a friend, smart, astute,
Only with poetry, prose, and music can we pay tribute,

Like the sea fairy, I surfaced to your boat to kiss you,
Love you with all my power; body and soul, love you I do,

Kissing you with all my power, the power of youth,
Dating you has become my medicine that wounds sooth,

My love knows no limit when it comes to you,
My love ascends to heaven; it is a story true,

Feeling you inside me, I decided to satisfy your need,
You’ll lose your mind, if I make you wait before I feed,

Time for action, for intimacy, I can no longer wait,
I will put on fire with my body, I can safely state,

No way to go from here, I have blocked all the roads,
You and I face to face, let us play with real moods,

I will make your day throughout your life and moan,
Coming to you in my super form, coming very soon,

When all friends slip away; leaving me alone, almost fall,
I innovate and re-emerge as a global beauty, surprise to all,

Remember when you left me though I always kept you in mind,
Time is changing; I am up while you suffer at every hand,

Karen, the beauty is full of light mode, charming smile,
Making life joy, delight. Live your life even for a while,

Your smile has become a medicine to every case,
Keep smiling; my Lord will enlighten your face,

O my Lord how can I describe her beauty, delight,
Her eyes, nose, mouth, thigh that make the world bright,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...