Thursday, August 25, 2016

The divine angels

The divine angels
Jassim Taqui


Remember when we decided to each other listen,
I proclaim your love supreme, that is shining all heavens,

Your love has embraced the universe, land, and sea,
Taking me to the climax, to the world of eternity,

Love is your elating theme, symbol, but with color red,
Making heaven erotic, shining love and quickly fled,

I have always been your love but with my red and blue,
Taking you to my word of seduction in style, very true,

See my seduction, my world of beauty  at the sea shore,
Ruling I do among hot and sexy girls, I am very sure,

My shining love, I could see you everywhere,  in the dark,
Your charm, perfection, your kindness revive the spark,

Posing with a difference, showing her charm and pride,
Asking me for a reaction that I gave when all rules defied,

She is the love of God, the sweet beauty, the shining start, amity,
How can I describe your charm except telling you: you’re eternity,

When you decided to go for the kill, you trapped me in,
A  divine situation I can never dream of, cannot ever win,

Guessing that you have stolen the beauty from the universe,
Leaving other women in the globe deficient, envious, clueless,

Going back to your normal life with a freshness and smile,
Shining hope all around while the miseries of others pile,

All of you combines to produce the harmony, body, and soul,
Changing the notion of beauty, finding a way out of total fall,

Terrified me with your hot look of intense desire,
Contrasting with a smile. Both of you put me on fire,

Can’t express the joy seeing Sofia in colors though shy,
I bet she is a great soul, full of life when looking at her, you sigh,

Can see Sofia everywhere, in every corner, she is the visible,
Brilliant, sensitive, charming, the queen of teen, even  impossible,

Feeling you so strongly, as if sitting next to me,
Your love will remain eternal, whatever will be,

Look to me like you’re in meditation with angels guarding you,
Blessings all around, making the route clear to let us through,

The smile, body ease, tells a story that makes heaven quake,
From your inner beauty, while divine is merciful for your sake,

Guess what is in my mind? What am I going to say, why I swore,
To you and to the divine angels, like I have never done before,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...