Thursday, August 4, 2016

The mysterious smile

The mysterious smile

Jassim Taqui



You confused me as I don’t know how to hold you,
You are asking for too much, more of me,

cannot tell you how  holding could ever be,
But I can say by holding you, how happy we,

Lovely when taking command, inducing peace,
Of mind, relaxation, till the climax increase,

Shoulder, cheek, demanding lips push for snare,
I am the chosen one, will do whatever you want, I care, 

You fill me with love but also with holy fears,
Like Jesus, you washed all sins with your tears,

Could not resist you, kissing my neck makes your root,
Felt an urge throwing myself, under your foot,

Love you, free like a butterfly that covers my shade,
Love you with closed eyes, from heart and head,

Roses are blooming in life very softer,
Are you in the eyes flashing laughter.

Every step that you get induces pleasure wave,true,
O give the heart a prayer Once again - you.

The peak of beauty you achieved in no time,
Don’t know how you maintain forever your prime,

Beauty, youth, attraction, how did you perfected fine,
The art of attraction, seduction in a manner sublime,

Can’t believe it you eat that much or more,
People want rather eat you, they’re poor,

Love is to give and never say I am sorry,
Love is eternity, simplicity, control your fury,

Love is to miss your selected one like hell,
To search for her all over, to ring churches’ bell

Universal pose for a universal love, absolute peace,
Time has come to act love and to seek an increase,

You and me, forever love protected in Lord’s shade,
Adore your fire that lifted love from heart and head,

Supreme seduction wearing the sexy black as a start,
No trace of other wears that cover the invisible part,

Lovely hair, eyes, cheek and the mysterious smile,
She attracts me to her, like magnet, full of desire,

Inspired by her smile, started touching her  hand,
She is a magic, feels elated for the rare find,

You and me, feel the aroma of freedom, fly,
Pretty and merry having a good time, always try,

Our love continues in different form, mode,
Selecting  body touch, kisses and friction road,

Body language is colorful, charming, have a lot to say,
Waiting for her love with patience and a lot of pray,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...