Thursday, August 25, 2016

The radiant love

The radiant love
Jassim Taqui




These lovely eyes hit me deep, could not sleep, or rest,
Could not be my best, surrender to your seductive test,

Your two eyes have spoken loud sound of music, free,
Telling me you have changed universe laws, you are eternity,

Feeling you powerfully inside my heart, in my eyes, soul,
Wonderful, brainy, kind who saved many from imminent fall,

You’ve perfected the language of eyes, bright face,
Giving a message of eternal love and imposing grace,

You are ruling with your shining face, eyes, and lips,
Wondering who have the courage to embrace you and kiss?

The beauties gathered from all corners blessing the bride,
Giving room to charm you closer to hearts, to take your side,

She is majestic with a light green, earrings and hunting eyes,
Thinking how to bring social change instead of the customary cries,

Four angels have descended from heaven, they shine,
Spreading the language of love, charm, and joy, they are divine,

I kept on guessing; why you give us your back?
The front beauty is natural splendor; kills the dark,

The fairies have come with a message of love again,
Love and peace should prevail, don’t let our effort in vain,

Her smile gives hope, fantasy, butter and bread,
Taking me away from  worries, from lonely bed,

Full of love, motivation to keep living and fight,
For your love, for your case, lawful and right,

Your beauty forced me to think of you and write,
A poem that describes you charm deep into midnight,

Back to my special blue, I tell you a story true,
I can prevail through, with a charming look anew,

I have a special touch for living and non-living things,
I can infuse life, radiate energy and make the bells rings,

Like a candle, she burnt herself to enlighten the way,
She was a painting, with abstract art yesterday and today,

When I think it over, I find it hard to suffer,
That I loved you forever, don’t you see ever?

Look at me when I am in my prime, time ceases to exist,
I become timeless, charming, inside your heart, you can never resist,

Making your life memorable, full of excitement and joy,
Life will pass but you’ll never feel time, my charm will kill your foe,

I am the future, young, sexy, on your bed, I rule, feel,
You can’t touch me unless I agree with my sword of steel,

Looking classic,  beauty of the east, charming and sweet,
I can tell that all neat and non-neat under your feet,

Smelling from high class, the aroma of change, I can state,
Your intellect, charm , and radiant love would prevail and overrate,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...