Thursday, August 4, 2016

The secret of the fairies

The secret of the fairies
Jassim Taqui


the fairies are about to reveal the secret,
the loved one, can’t ever forget or the well- kept,

holding her close to my heart, want to play,
her magic simply struck me on a rising day,

kissing her from the middle makes her feel,
my passion to go one until I put on my seal,

I made her lose her mind, beg for hot pair,
Wanted more and more saying do care,

Always ready for love, secret and in bar,
Almost naked but waiting for your star,

Love  everything in you, arms, thighs, hair,
Peace of mind I find in you, you do care,

Decided to go alone to the jungle testing your teen,
None would attack you ; for you are their queen,

Decided to move in top love, very clean and fair,
With your charm and holy body, there can’t be fear,

Charm, youth, long white wing and semi-nude,
She challenges the world to extract from her its food,  

Remind me of her, so nice, innocent, wild,
Testing all methods; back and front like a child,

Lovely, lovely but shy and kind,
Searched for but couldn’t find.

Hiding behind a mystery sex, at time obscene,
Be kind to her she is teen, only eighteen ,

Never surprise, you’re surrounded by odd,
None is suitable for you, they are simply mad,

Full of fantasy, dream, the beauty quietly slept,
Irked, but at peace asking if your promise kept,

You made me move like a wave, coming very near,
while the scene is set for another action without fear,

waiting for you impatiently befriending sand and beach,
better come as fast as you can before I become out of reach,

together spending romantic time but you opted fast day,
while I asked you to be very slow so as both could play,

fantasy love makes lover hot inside, feeling a trance,
nothing comes in their brain safe desire, lost the chance,

no matter what you try, you can’t forget the sleep,
when she gives into you, making you go very deep,

the more I lifted my hand upward, the greater her sigh,
her soft love is killing , taking my passion too high,

Oh Lord, how to let her loose , she is mine,
Her classy body remains in my brain, fine,

Love is an eternal desire that cannot erase,
From your mind, love remains in every phase,

Let us make the sea and its waves the place to meet,
Let them a witness that our love would remain sweet,

Changed my look, makeup, jewelry to remind you,
This is the time of  romance and love, love you I do,   

Wish the time freezes forever when I am with you,
That I remain settled in, no power can take me through,

She is my fairy descended from heaven in white,
Bringing in  good news of love, a future bright,

When I kiss her the stars assemble to see,
Our love, how merry, how we are free,

Thinking with a concealed smile, can you digest,
You’re the love of my life, you are the best,

Don’t really know how I touch your body, face,
 You’re the goddess, holy, you own all space,

Waiting for you for a kiss and embrace until rain,
Came heavily exposing our bodies to the final pain,


You are incomplete without me, I am your scent, grace,
As the flowers are worthless without their  fragrance,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...