Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Your eyes and magical waves

Your eyes and magical waves
Jassim Taqui



Contrasting features in one definite track,
Revealing seductive, shining in the dark,

Rather the Queen of the month, cheer,
Sitting on the throne, smiling, no fear,

Full of ideas, how to shape my body,
How can you resist, my charm? Are you ready?

Trapping you with my black shirt, hair,
Moving fast darling, can you ever hear?

You’re facing the charm of the world, white swam,
Elegant, thinking, beautiful mind with eyes brown,

Can’t challenge me with my tiny blue, imposing look,
Piercing eyes, I’m a myth retold in the holy book,

I am the myth that just now turned seventeen,
I am the pride of your life, undisputed Queen,

Let people argue about my style, the two blue,
I am your luck, warmth, desire. Isn’t it true?

Thank God; for I willed not to touch holy light,
So as to let you dream, seeing me with full delight,

What can you find in me, my eyes, what can you see?
A fur, ancient house, silky hair, my greatest fantasy?

What do you say in describing you? The goddess mine?
The fairy descending from heaven to earth, the fine?

Term eternal, shining face, dreamy eyes, my fate,
The solid theme, the tender move, the solid neat?

Depicting the oft- repeated story of the charming one,
The sense of love, calm, shining eyes or glorious sun,

I’ve always find you calm, composed, the future age,
Your name is travelling around; you are on every page,

Dressed in majestic white, blowing kisses showing love for all,
The positive mind, the elevated spirit, you’re very tall,

Showing your desire in a firm and inspiring way,
Speechless you made, I don’t know what to say,

With you around, I felt very special, commanding time,
Why blaming me when I emerge in her peak prime?

Wishing to become the cloth you wear,
I love you, saying it without any fear,

The pretty Cinderella looks contemplating, sad,
Never show sadness, just smile making all mad,

The two blue pieces on your body look to cry,
Unable to sustain your charm, elevation high,

I saw you in your best, shining eyes last year,
I am glad you’ve kept the secret without fear,

Looking at you from close distance, seem gold,
You’re the heavenly gift, given us by Lord,

At last, the Lord ordains that you fully enjoy,
Your life, love of your fans never ever destroy,

Couldn’t resist seeing you time and again,
Magical waves emitted from your eyes to my brain,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...