Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The liberal soul

The liberal soul
Jassim Taqui



Descended from heaven with a message, sweet, at peak,
Oh Lord don’t fail me, she shocked me , I lost power to speak,

Three angels hit me deep into the heart,
Could ‘t hold them close enough, I have to restart,

Try hard to understand the message, the visible is concealed,
How can you find your way to the visible without being checked,

I would rather look at your face forever, and say more,
For you cancel time, become eternity, I can say for sure,

Love your style, your tender eyes,  your seductive green,
Feeling jealous of the green that kisses your body in esteem,

Stealing you from my fancy, touching you in romantic scene,
Leaving my love all over you in a symphony, never heard or seen,

When you came to me like an angel, with your killer hair,
Saying I love you, so soothing, transforming me from my despair,

How I hugged you, where I put you but in my loving heart,
Touching your soul, loving you from old time, from the start,

O, my Lord, you created her in the best way, testing my
Self-control,
Frankly telling You, You put a fire, on all my body enroll,

Can’t regain myself, I lost , drowned in the sea of her eyes,
Refusing to go out of her despite Your orders, others cries,

Telling me you don’t understand my body language, my hand,
Don’t you see, I am all for your, my languages that stand,

Firm, showing my message that never fails, any lover full of rage,
Searching ways to enter into my world, to be prisoner in my cage,

Thin, transparent, showing all your charm albeit sad,   
Your look, dreamy eyes, suggestive gaze made me mad,

Full of wisdom, shining quotes, a super beautiful flame,
I enjoy hearing you , no matter how your words came,

Stop worrying, be free, break the shackles of the past,
Let the time be killed, never wait, go to future very fast,

A changing time that makes you bold dressed in red,
Time to slightly unveil the concealed, you firmly said,

Yes, I am liberal in my life, seduce you with ease, I am bold,
All natural, nothing fake, dictating the terms, I am gold,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...