Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The smiling beauty

The smiling beauty
Jassim Taqui



Started local and jumped global with beautiful mind,
She is the smell of angel, the essence of heaven, she’s kind,

Time to stop, you’re too precious to be left alone or share,
Be my life, partner, my only love, be my queen, fair,

No doubt, she is the gift of God, the queen of the court,
When she plays, all minds with her; carrying love note,

Wanting to feel me, releasing the concealed to win a friend,
My story will continue, with more surprises,  there is no end,

You think you see two while you see me,
You love me twice, it is so sweet of thee,

Can feel the light emitting from your face,
You’re the special one among the human race,

She is greater than life with her charm, smile in red, She teaches love, peace of mind, all are fed,

Here I give my best, so come, see and play,
You have a short time to act swiftly, obey,

Like a flower, you slept soundly in my arm,
Shone light, peace of mind, fully calm,

Never ever cry, you are a blessed fairy,
Things are deemed to change daily,

You are not alone while sleeping this way,
All forces of universe stopped to hello say,

You are simply a painting that has life, make me fly,
Beauty, attraction, abstract charm, lifting me high,

You are so charming, innocent people want to bite you,
Your charm is so enormous, I don’t know what to do?

You’ve taken away all my creative power, ability to write,
With your matchless charm, your mystic body, your red night,
I would fight battles just to watch her sleeping sweet,
Would never give up hope of smelling her, never retreat,

No matters what you did, you remain my favorite queen,
Of charm, attraction, colors, poses none ever have seen,

I have lost the sight of all when I learnt, you are life’s stream,
My heart is confused, rejecting all, accepting your dream,


My black is erotic, invite you to think wild and true,
But can never lead you to any other way through,

For what’s hidden under the black is unthinkable gold,
The source of life, the way to fantasy, the only road,

Full of passion, free love, secret urge for body and soul,
O Lord, how charming she is, make for her lovely role,

Your majestic body has shaken all women and men,
All love your charisma,  body language, your sin,

She has given me her heart so as to feel her, so sweet,
My heart is filled with her love, how can it retreat ?

Seeing you in this form, my morning has been very fine,
Would never forget your face, lovely hair, you are mine,
When you smile, the whole world smiles with you,

Combined with the eyes of Lord, expressive, anew,

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...