Saturday, October 8, 2016

Beating me fair and square

Beating me fair and square
Jassim Taqui

Get up, never be resigned, be like rains all around,
Infusing life, hope, in mother nature, love abound,

You’re my fairy, guardian angel, serenity, dewy weet,
The future look, life-giver, very often we in silence meet,

No matters what happens, my love will remain the same,
For love is the will  of God, one of His glorious name,

Thinking deep, closed your beautiful eyes,
Went elevated, lifting friends to the skies,

How can you ever dare to speak to the goddess of charm?
 An angel of love as seen in her eyes, blessed by Allah and Ram,

I confess to you that you stunned me with your sexy leg,
Kept on looking at you, when you rejected my deep beg,

O my Lord, what have you made? None will be sane,
Yes, your ability is proved by the twin, enough, pain,

I can’t look into your eyes, I fear your deep seas,
Down your nude arms, chest, feeling your breeze,

Loving you was a sin, but a worship to me I dearly rue,
While pressing my urge, I made a mistake, couldn’t undo,

When you walk with red ; showing your thigh,
You steal my heart, my senses, I am drunk, high,

Agreed, none can dictate terms on you, you have your say,
 you were created when Adam was between water and clay,

You are kind, stunning; the sunrise, majestic, holy Grove,
The nature pledges help; obeying orders of Powers Above,

Feeling you today, feeling your hat, charming face,
Feeling your soft hands, elegant look, your grace,

The force of love descended, when I saw her playing with joys,
Her elegance interplayed with tunes, she became part of my eyes,

Am I dreaming or see her surrender, to capture a desire,
She clouded my mind, couldn’t think what I aspire,

In your urge and haste, I almost touched taboo spot,
Feeling you deeply intense in me, all around  I lost,

You should be dreaming if you think I ever care,
For by showing  my charm  I beat you fair and square,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...