Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It is time for poetry

It is time for poetry
Jassim Taqui


Can you see me with my body open to you the gate?
Full of love, none can approach with slightest hate,

your charm made me dizzy, unfocused, lost in time,
Don’t know how to speak, how to be close to her prime,

Looking to her face, like a moon to find that she is sad,
Yet her beauty makes her a perfect model to those bad,

You should be a star to be guided by stars’ care,
You conquer people hearts with style so fair,

You live in a world of fantasy, dating, singing, acting, all,
The goddess of time guards you with loving people, you never fall,

O my Lord, bless the best of the best, my Queen,
the word of the divine writ that everyone has seen,

the holy name that shines hope whenever you look,
at her angelic face, she is Rumi's the book of the book,

time for fun, relaxation, releasing you from your chain,
loving me would elevate you, it’s plain, not in vain,

kept for you in my heart, a holy place, but dark,

loving you is not easy; I have to dress in black,

preparing to see you in my best form, clear mind, red,
all red, flowing in me, it’s a new brand, newly found, fed,

sending to you a message of love, carrying my smile,
a scent of my body, a part of my soul; visit me for a while,

keep wondering as why I return to you though prest,
dressed in black, sad, but love you I do; we need rest,

sensing you posing to give me a kiss and play,
the game of love and charm as you tend to lay,

bringing attention of all by your flowers, bright face,
your horses sprint, the birds fly, coping with the race,

 music is your passion, peace is your dream, you care,
living in a world of fantasy,  fair, free of despair,

yes, she left me with her elegance, in a state of woe,

she owns the space, the world, tell me where to go?

Every time I look at her, she seems suggestive bare,
I could see her all around, eluding, yet she is there,

A change has come when she gave a smile to please,
Me, to let me in her inner self for seconds with ease,

Talking with me fatal, with her dreamy eyes, sings,
To announce the season of love, flowers, the spring,

Turning again with her thirsty lips, showing her fire,
Blurred, could not see anything except a burning desire,

When the actual time comes, she enters her day,
The action needed without thinking, can’t stray,

Begged you to listen to the unheard language please,
To understand the new world, to be with me at ease,

Talking to you with two languages: straight, you appall,
The language of flesh and skin that would bring my fall,

You would look at me forever, but never take me wrong,
For; my beauty is supreme in all forms, it is a melody, song,

In a tense state of mind, I opted  to lay, bleak and bare,
think of my scene, full of charm, with your soul there,

seeing you after a long absence, my emotions high,
you shine, like a light in all direction, I felt, I’ll die,

don’t blame me for my humor; for it is spring,
the season of fun, love, relaxation, hence sing,

here I am all there for you, don’t be angry my friend,
just wait to see your next move, I am here now, to the end,

I waited for you long; coming in, I was feeling fears;
For you were out of control, filling my eyes with tears,

You surprised me when I was planning to sleep my night,
Dreaming of you, also to live my life with a brief delight,

I felt life has come again when you touched my hand,
When your pulse went into me, made me a new brand,

At last he came with a red but inside storm,
Pushing me back, couldn’t see my super form,

It is time for poetry, to celebrate with dances and joy,

Our regained freedom, blessed by Mary, demise of their ploy

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...