Wednesday, October 5, 2016

She and Collin Wilson

She and Collin Wilson

Jassim Taqui




Just could not believe such a beauty arise in joy,
Her smile, innocence, charm are fatal, can destroy,

O Lord, coming to me in your color, pure white,
She stirs in me, the passion of love and delight,

going to see a friend, I was asked to dance, to be the idol of earth,

my legs got visible, I was cheered  by all as the new  birth,

After a long time in pain, I combined with my two friends again,

Don’t worry, they said, you'll enjoy, your day won’t be in vain,

You surprised me when I was planning to sleep my night,

Dreaming of you, also to live my life with a brief delight,

I waited for you for long; coming in, I was experiencing fears;

For you were out of control, filling my eyes with tears,

here I am all there, for your, don’t be angry my friend,

just wait to see your next  move, I am here now, to the end,

don’t blame me for being humor; for it is spring,

the season of fun, love, relaxation and sing,

I saw a sweet dream, in black, I don't know what can it mean,

dressed again to look supreme, I found myself the real Queen,

With your pinky dress, full of roses and lovers’ hope,

To find a way to enter under your umbrella non- stop,

 I was hindered from putting a crown on your head,

To date you in my red room, to tell you what they said,

The ten queen dressed in slight red, proclaim they’re bold,

They would rule the world, remain green, never ever be old,

No more,  wants to live, feeling deeply hit in heart and head,

Wake up, listen: this is a new world, a new value, so I said,

Golden I am, I’ve crowned the Queen of Earth,

I am destined to be the Queen from my birth,

I Know how fond you are  with me, want to gaze,

To explore me, to enter me through many ways,

Never fear my black with many cuts making it ashore,

Full of fantasy, desire, latest lust to a  dashing roar,

You have become the dear of Him in the sky,
He will protect you from evil force. Evil eye,

Never take me for granted, going along,

I am full of His power, His care, I am strong,

I want to whisper in your ear your sexy name,

To put you on, wild, to ignite in you my flame,

You have to be with me all life;  to get a glance,

On my wild red form if you hope of any chance,

Have a mercy and stop putting me on fire,

Your appeal has spread all over me desire,

In heavenly white dress, you give witty catches,

I am supreme, you said, I still have a few matches,

A tribute to see you bright with a rose near your face,

Wonder what you have missed in your race for grace?

Through the black, I am sending a most fervent,

Message to  all:  open your  eyes, friends and servants,

She is the bright star, sun and moon, shining all times,

Others are fading tiny stars, says the fairy decries,

The red Lady Diana brought love, self-esteem, spring,

People love her, forgive her sin, stay even now to sing,

O Lord, how angelic she looks, stunning charms,

When she bends , raises her head, lies in my arms,

I spotted the flying angel;  stretching her wings in the air,

Showing her stunning charm, can find here and there,

O the beauty along with the valley, around her is mine,
Her face, body grace, her stuff, discourse tough and fine,

She asked me to go for one wish and die,

On her cheek, arms, breast and sexy thigh,

Your look is made of roses, glamour, your body is steel,

I can smell every part of you, your heart, I can also feel,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...