Friday, October 14, 2016

You are my Lolita

You are my Lolita
Jassim Taqui

Why the wonder, this is a new age, ruled by women, you men stole,
With my charm, the black radiation and below, emotion will be without control,

Let me dream and feel you in my body, can’t believe you turned away,
Let me re-live every moment I joyed when my lust made me the victim of your prey,

The music generates in me the feeling of ecstasy , I become a bird,
Flying far away to the world of Arabia ; to see the world, never heard,

You were the beauty of the world in era black and white,
You were the gift of Lord, the spirit of Mary; a giver of inner light,

An eternal soul looks around to see how she suffered from death,
Though she was the song of life, the evil-killing light, Jesus’ breath,

She said she never cared, let the rain falls, let dark forces prevail,
I will remain in my pose, face to the earth ; for things are no longer fair,

I will never forget the moment when you drove me to your chair,
I dressed sole as you ordered, only to find you pushing me there,  

I could feel you, could read your mind, you shine love and more,
You are the messenger of amity, you can stop the animal roar,

Looking for your elegance, I wrote a letter to God asking Him to write,
A letter showing the beauty and charm  of Lolita, just from the first sight,

Going back to you, your shining face made the morning blushed red,
Giving a story of your pure inner self, weak-hearted people are dead,

Welcome to the new world of friends, like a hammer , chain,
Full of new ideas hit you hard and deep inside, in the brain,

O my dearest dear, I felt bad to make you sad, full of tears,
Why would I go that length? Was it love of inheriting fear?

never forgive myself ; for it is me who failed to be, and to see,
You are my Lolita, like a bright star, shining always, love thee,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...