Monday, November 7, 2016

A discourse with Nabokov

A discourse with Nabokov
Jassim Taqui


My mindset is fine today, serene, you have never heard,
The like of which touches your soul and amazes the world,

The charming couples shine with their smile, their head,
Light is their way of life,  trait, from them it never fled,

O my Lord how can I control her charm that tied me to a chain,
How can I forget her divine face, the feeling of void,  utter vain,

Breaking the taboo and all chains, I posed bold , fresh in mind,
Stirring all around me, body and soul, I am your selected kind,

I infuse a new hot charge, in the body of cold and bored,
None can  ever resist my flame, are you naïve?  not told?

We created the right atmosphere to charm, smile, buy and sell,
Live in order to die, don’t die always; enjoy your life , resist hell,
You  swiftly paid another visitation, to see my pink, play around,
Have you learned how to love, with my passion intense abound?

Don’t be amazed at my lipstick, my makeup, it is my secret, my den,
The charm comes from within, my soul, with lipstick, I conquer men,

With my distinct red, I can do wonder with men , play them like toys,
Steal their hearts, chair their mind, put them in my cage with fun, joys,

I can never forget her; her soft, flexible body, priceless hug with fear,
The way she eases me in air, like butter moving on my skin, she’s my dear,

I want to live this moment forever, your home is holy,  my shrine,
The place where we meet, talk, recall our memoir, it is my divine,
You are number one for me, come on darling, you are my destiny,
Never leave my mind,  be  a shining  star , bright and steady,
The blue spirit can see you despite the barrier, by sheer faith,
Keeping the distance is a fallacy, it is a blunder and mistake,

The goddess of charm has come wearing a transparent bra to say that He,
Has learned from our ordeal, that He has ordained,  our love ruled land and sea,

How can I describe you? The feme that became absolute supreme,
Ruling as a sign of God on earth, the Yemen’s Sheba, the true Queen,

You have become a burning light, giving hope during day and night,
Your face and hand have become immortal, none dares to spot your sight,

Did I surprise you with this long dress? I am here, will never fade away,
Respect is my way, charm is my theme, I am changed, morrow, not yesterday,

A light change I can do, but I tell you I wondered long,
Why do you fail to feel me, to be my beloved song?

Cannot resist loving you with smile and song,
I am the charming one that loves you for long,

Remember me when I was an ignored child ?
How did you look at me? You were a sinner, wild,

Welcome to my world of wet seduction, my fertile land,
Would charge you with love and eroticism, enrich your hand,

my cozy room is the shining star, kissing you is kissing the globe,
I promise I love you forever, holding you close to my heart, non-stop,

While passing, I noticed your charming look, I was blind,
When you asked help, I could only see, how sexy, kind,

It is one of the best dress, showing your red and blonde,
Fascinating you are, always been,  the legend of Bond,

Can never remember I have noticed an angel in this form,
You almost exposed everything in a fascinating norm,

We are celebrating a special occasion that fills us with joy,
Singing, dancing, embracing all in the car, evil, we destroy,

You cannot escape my red charm, I have your coat and money,
Come back, complete the job, don’t be too stupid and funny,

Once again you broke your promise to swim with me,
Making me alone in swimming suit , you always fail to see,

Having done what you want, its time to know what is next,
What would you do ? run away to her again, when I am slept,

Coming to you with a red passion in my mind, extremely ,boiling,
A strange feeling crept in as if you already exist in me , thriving,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...