Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A poetic discourse with Freud

A poetic discourse with Freud
Jassim Taqui




Remember, I have my magnetic charm, not for sale,
I am your life, passion, your dream, fantasy without fail,


There is no doubt, you are the symbol of sex, its Queen, 

Your charm and grace are imposing, none has ever seen,

Note my Mona Lisa mysterious smile, covering red and white,

My perfect form, peace of mind, my sole purity and delight,

I dressed in red to undo your miseries, glooms, on all,
Time will change; evaporating mental clouds, large and small,

Meeting you is like embracing spring, inhaling its scent,
Like gaining a new life, full of joy; to me you’re meant,

I admit, I was little carried away, I wanted to share,
My charm with everyman, making all happy, I am fair,

Thinking seriously what really went wrong , tearing me,
Why he makes me share and bear what I couldn’t see?

Can you ever sit and wait in a state of utter woe,
Waiting for your love, as I do, can you bear all too?

When you touched me gently, I forgot my day,
I wanted to continue with you forever and lay,

My name is heavenly; derived from holy Mary, supreme,
O Lord bless her, she’s your  spiritual sign, I love this feme,

Hear me well, I am your love and angel, I need care,
I will fly high in the sky if you do what I can’t bear,

Can you see ever my falling tear, the wave of rising fear?
You implanting in the super White, Lord’s love ,you tear,

Enough is enough, decided to hold my gun to kill your joy,
To unleash the wave of revenge, to protest evil, to destroy,

Please remember the red demise, her spirit around,
Remember her charm, warmth, her grace, love abound,

Yes with my red dress, making  me flying high in the sky,
Now a lost soul, searching for dear ones, join me don’t stop by.

As you see, I am all made of gold, my mortal part,
Can you see my heart? A flesh made of gold, just start,

Am I dancing or posing Pink, just guess but be discrete,
Never reveal the spots you liked, be truthful, never retreat,

I bet you see just one part, of my body, white,
Don’t you see the rest of me, seductive, black?

See in the horizon my golden heart, descending with the sun,
Telling you to pay special tribute to Gold, her cheers, her fun,

Give up grief, smile, live in ecstasy, live in peace,
Keep smiling until the clouds clear, stress decrease,

With the selfi, tattoo, I showed you my forbidden charm,
Get up, move, rise, stop your self-sorrow, stop the harm,

I learned from you to dress, to press myself in my car,
Waiting for you in my best form, yet you are so far,

Let us dream together, we live in the era of black and white,
We move around without worry, we sing, dance, future bright,

O my love, see what you’ve done to me, dumped my charm in the sea,
Left dying slowly, my body is eroded, my face is hidden, I no longer can see,

This is my life, fully erotic, red all over, can you ever bear?
Can you resist, the wave of charm, as heavy as the sea, very near?


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...