Saturday, November 12, 2016

She and Rasputin

She and Rasputin
Jassim Taqui



Facing her was tough, her charm was demanding, in my head,
I turned around to kiss her from behind, she almost laid,

Having met in the most cordial way, she felt another woe,
Pressed me if I loved her, I had to press her hard too,

She was erotic and restless, wanted me to touch her everywhere,
She wanted me to bold and proceed, I treated her with care,

What is love? How does it happen? How is it sustained?
It is caring, understanding, passion, sharing as ordained,

She is elegant, transparent but lonely, seeking  the unseen,
Old fashioned she admits ; this is the way she has been,

Yes, she has left us alone, suffering . the red passed fast,
Time has come, the red is the glorious story of the past,

I have placed myself in the best position to share,
With you,  all that you want, fair and unfair,

And I will follow you wherever you go, hunting you in my nest,
With my fatal attraction, innovative seduction that is the best,

Weeping tear on your cheek, I am yours, very near,
Just see me in action, my seduction, never fear,

Whenever you look at me at my majestic form, look at inverted vee,
Then straight vee, that leads you to my face, unique for you to see,

Having drunk heavily to suppress being lonely in my den,
I willed  to go nude, facing heaven to send my lovely Ben,

I know you are visibly annoyed, sad, a lonely dale,
Smile; grief, cancels your beauty, makes you pale,

How can I sleep when surrounded by erotic eves of His joy,
Having eyes all over their bodies; putting me on their ploy,

It is a playtime in Black and White, super fantasy, nest,
Of the beauties, turning you crazy even if at your best, 

Walking almost nude without a soul, only a huge toy,
Showing that she is still growing with a heart of a boy,

Don’t blame me, I had to so quickly leave the shore,
I stunned all ; aroused them, I have respect to restore,

I warn you all times; don’t stare at my face, it is fatal,
Look down instead, you may find something lethal,

You look at the wrong places of my body, look here,
My foot, yes Red’s foot, erotic, takes off your despair,

There is a sad and mysterious story behind my art photo, my dear,
I waited for nude in the cave to make love;  he dumped me, wasn’t sincere,

I belong to the era of Black and White, I have put a mask to hide the story,
Of yesteryear, you tend to forget though it’s linked to your fate, I am sorry,

O the Lord of Lords, the angel you sent is unique indeed,
Through her elegant body, she shows her actual deed,

Telling all, you err when they mix with evil and mere joy,
Change your mind, accept your Lord’s gift, and let me fly,

You remind me of old golden days when we went to eat,
In various places, when you acted funny  but very sweet,

The red angel keeps on following me, teasing me from tree to tree,

She makes me interested with her seductive dress to set me free, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...