Sunday, November 20, 2016

The two women

The two women
Jassim Taqui











You always surprise me wherever seeing you sit there,
You seem super a strange creature, sitting in Moses Chair,

What can say about your smile, eyes, seductive hair,
Your speaking breast, belly, aroma that kill my despair,  

I can see you, others are almost sightless, blind, I can see the concealed,
The charm you use to rule supreme White, with delight, you revealed,

Hiding your face to divert attention to your body is your law,
You put me on fire; driving  heaven in silent admiration, awe,

When you appear, the earth trembles and naked lay,
In a secret bed of soft and huge mortal cotton-like clay,

Oh Lord!  just tell me how can I sleep my night without praying in my shrine,
How can I control the inner forces that aspire to kiss the hair of my divine?

Smiling at me like the Mona Liza, offering me a killer, same,
Thirsty for my blood, to use it to Aden’s flood in your name, 

I reject your last offer, it’s too graphic, you should be insane,
To think I prefer nude on you, my love, don’t you  have a brain?

At last came swiftly the savior, pretty and kind,
Lacking your charm and your mysterious brand,

Very clever, you yourself came to show your suggestive side,
So lovely, though, full of being, life, almost took me for a ride,

Testing me again with a young, charming soul,
Nay, you are the only one with that loving foul,

Another attempt was wasted with a sexy blue,
You should be joking, my love to you is true,

In yet another attempt, she sent me a brunette white,
She could be an angel White, you’re my love, delight,

Yes, I know you have many options including breast-showing brunette,
Remember, your concealed breast is super, I would never forget,

You sent an SOS to Egypt for a seductive belly dancer , tall,
Lacking your charisma, my love to you made brought her fall,

Innovating, you called a sexy black magic to stir me,
Don’t you love me, don’t you ha a slight sympathy?

Here is a different kind, a tennis player, real sexy, towering skies,
Missing completely the point with glasses that cancels her eyes,

Is this a trick of yours; introducing a hot, sexy, suggestive, blinder?
Wait, your smile is missing, you don’t need for that matter a finder,

Can I say your killer eyes have made the fingers of God to write,
Your stunning charm is unique for all those trapped in your sight,

You came with gifting me a  breast- showing soul playing with sand,
Trying to recall passed time, lost memoirs; for me, you’re the real find,

Here, comes again the magical black, seducing with transparent dress,
Yours is much superior, more seductive look to forcefully press,

Darling, this is you trying to get yourself from your scheme away,
It is only you who can say confidently that your law has lost its prey,

Can I say that your beauty has defeated devil and his lice,
By spreading love, shining charm, by fighting all forms of vice,

Darling, this is you again wearing sexy dress in the White,
You look like an angel combining all virtues in life, right,

Let me disagree with the notion that sex is bashful, demure
Sex is the essence of life, God-given, clean, the Virgin pure,

In a moment of indiscretion, the beauty went nude,
A wandering spirit roaming about but never rude,

The beauty is shy like the Eastern bride,
She is the queen of eve , our super pride,

In a great surprise, you posted a decent attired nude
 you erred when you masked her breast, lifeless stood,

unrelenting, you posted a boiling hot seductive Bard,
yours is better; concealed in time and the Holy Word,

you must be joking to present an  amateurish girl on the floor,
you, my love, are the all-time song of love, the watery shore, 

the erotic beauty is a  skilled hunter, full of adventure, living soul,
rising in the pleasant evening dew;  just to control the starry pole,

she left me speechless with her legendary beauty, supreme,
touching the soul and heart, lifting me to my model feme, 

early in the morning, she offered me a kiss; dressing seductive white,
unlike your eye that cries love when we meet; passing warmth and delight,

proclaiming herself the queen of erotic sex, sweet,
with a crown on her head, she is stunning to treat,

let me kiss you, my love; for bringing a celebrity to the show,
yes, she is sexy, appealing but lacking your stunning eyebrow,

how can you escape the divine charm of green eyes?
Pulling you like a magnet, even among noise and cries,

The other woman brought a sexy but decent posture,
Full of love, innocence, life, lifting me from my torture,

Diverse opinions try to shake my love for you, my wild scene,
A super sexy, charming one came in; showing the unseen,

Entering now the super bedroom fashion, sex, passion, and image tore,
Her armpit, underwear stirred me and ceased ; escaped from my door,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...