Monday, November 28, 2016

The White Divine at the Gate

The White Divine at the Gate
Jassim Taqui



She has the horizon of her own, greenery and a tree,
The symbol of life, the enduring sacrifice; to set free,

Yes, my love, it is charming and hot, the devil curse,
She misses the charm of your cheeks, reflecting furze,

Sports diversion again sees a sexy athlete showing her belly,
Attractive she is with lifeless belly compared to yours, silly,

Thinking of the thief who stole my youth and purse,
Wondering the shape of things on bed, devil curse,

I am the best ever in the business, I fearlessly sweep,
I never bother to feel her since all feel me, never sleep,

I started wondering about the real shared area between love and sex,
Can we ever conceive a marked separation, which one takes the apex?

Her secret is her stunning smile; combining with ease and a bright face,
Infusing aroma, hope, laughter, diversion, erasing sex without a trace,

I know how to read her complex mind; she pretends asleep,
Attempting to drag me to her erotic and sex net, to commit sin and weep,
Honey, this is you in a different form; I will have her and others sweep,
Art never means just to like nature, color, to die; staging nature,

Art means life; enjoy her queer beauty, mutiny, devilish posture,
While we enjoy your fully erotic posture, face, breast, belly, desire,

A sexy, skimpy angel looks from heaven; we ignore her and smile,
Couch is her end, bringing in showing me her explosive desire,

She has come with a protective erotic poetry and a sharp blade,
To bleed anyone daring not to stare at her breast, turn him dead,
The angel of erotic love and temptation divine,
Has landed to proclaim that her body is mine,

Stating that her intention was pure and bright,
And that my life was so blurred, I lost the sight,

I answered that I refuse to stay in her dark jail,
I continue loyal to my  love, denying chaos roll,

You and your love date and play, joke and sleep,
I remain ever loyal to my first love; sit and weep,

She acted big by seducing and wearing Saree, smelling her prey,
I was tricked first but hugged my love, and got her fears ally,

Dream we must undertake in a world of a rare pretty peach,
To me, you are a willing peach, tamed to be within my reach,

I saw you in a dream all of gold, sweet, delight,
With pearls hung from your hair, bright white,

Charming, full of colors, positive soul with a smile,
Shocked to the very core, lost my senses for a while,

She is the angel white descended on earth from heaven, divine,
She felt alone, sleepy, delinked from earth when she left it fine,

No matter what you do my dear, I will not become unrest,
I will remain loving her, trembling her seductive prest,

She tasks all with her tall sexy body, heavy mane, 
Wonder from where came, her deep erotic flame,

She proclaims that she is the stimulating pick, bottom lick,
Whose body is supreme, that I kiss all starting from neck,

Refusing to give her name, tired f men, woe-begone,
Just ready to go on, befriend me, making her moan,

She knows that I cannot stop looking at her charming grace,
That she is appealing, fully charge, won’t give me any space,

She has come to give a lesson of Jesus, the big He,
How he preached love and peace, purity, chastity,

I wonder why I feel you strongly whenever I breathe your storm,
Like a flower’s fragrance, entering to stay at my heart in every form,

Oh my Lord, how to forget her? My love will continue on,
No matter what happens till the earth and galaxies are gone,

She has come with a new mission to make me sin,
With her sex treasure, she attempts to let devils in,

Combining sex appeal, erotic hair, heavenly White,
She knocks my door to throw herself in my sight,

Today, she has come through a friend; compelling me to make a choice,
Whom I worship, if given choice, HER, as Goddess or Love’s lifeless voice?

She showed me how the erotic charm climbs the stair towards glory,
With her sex appeal, she is gold, behold, she is a success story,

With her advent, the erotic sex evaporated near the hell,
Her beauty is perfect, abstract and in oblivion evil did fell,

She has come to show her body in three forms,
Displaying the front, back, and the side norms,

She has devised an ingenious plan, to swiftly defeat my love on her gate,
Disguised in White Divine, erotic sex, she failed, had too long time wait,

I made her surrender to me like a surrendered queen,
Who lost her throne; running after a mirage, unseen,

My love, stunning beauty, may I to your kind permission bring,
The fact I am madly in love with you since I was born on solemn wing,

I will never forget your face perfect body you are my Queen,
The Queen of heart and love of which has never been seen,

She came with a theme copyright; wearing the minimum, showing her charm,
“Tell your friend Roy, stop destroy, the fantasy, The Dive at the Gate, does not harm,”

“Tell Roy also to look after my Boy; tell Roy: do you apply copyright to my own skin?”
“Tell Roy: what is the dividing line between truth and imagination” 
isn’t it a line, thin?

She wanted to visit the modern-time Rasputin; she found her way to me,
Dressed in Red; fully transparent with a meaningful look’ igniting my fantasy,

Collin Wilson world came into action; Einstein’s relativity ended time,
Suddenly, I found myself with her in bed; to erase her sin and be in my prime,

Using the incarnation model, you’re no longer Jassim, you’re ME, in super state of fantasy,
Let your Love wait at the Gate, isn’t it true, I talk now with Roy, you don’t exist per se ?

Enter, the Lady in the Blue, she’s a feme true, a super Queen,
Moderating the souls erasing discourse foul, my heart’s scene,

Enter the Sexy One pulling me strongly to her web she does care,
With her special aroma, she promises to lift me from Hell’s despair,

She came with even more seductive force; making  me tell her the secret,
My Love is Ghazali, with his two concepts: Time and Good Work, true inset,

TIME is like a sword if you don’t cut through it, it will cut you down, dreading,
Good Work is the act leads to salvation; abandoning it leads to your fading,

Time and Good Work brought up chaos, a very rare to see,
Odd thoughts emerged everywhere, increasing my misery,

Priyanka came with a message of peace, very strong,
Asking for a truce, pleading with a smile and song,

The Red entered pleading; Ghazali’s TIME has gone with the prevailing trend of chaos,
“Yes,” I agreed,” chaos also means that my Love stands her ground without bias,

A modified Red crossed the line; offering to use her even as a ball,
Playing with her wherever I desire, promising she will never fall,

A stunning beauty, ready for action was sent offering gold and land,
Just to sleep in my bed, turn around and served with an expert band,

The Red is introduced in a different form, a stunning erotic, charming star,
Having all the movement, I could perceive, shining bright from distance far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...