Friday, December 30, 2016

Lolita and Nabokov

Lolita and Nabokov
Jassim Taqui


When you showed your intention towards me in exotic pose claiming the heir to the throne,
I told you I am your man; you have to quit the throne and run to me from my first phone,
She walked in  a super yellow swimming suit to show love and respect,
Saying, “can I live without you dear? ”, can I overcome my fear? can I act?
She created a new discourse; refused to talk and showed her breast,
As if telling me, my breast is the source of kindness, life, and nest,
Venus, the stunning goddess of beauty entered my den to say hello and complain,
She sounded Lolita but maintained, “ too much sex can’t create love or sustain”
She came with a strange pose almost nude with a key hanging from her navel,
“All my body is yours, “she maintained if I got the key and found the lock in Babel,
She took the chance and posed nude; hoping against hope to take her to my bed,
Giving me even a rare necklace, to finish the task outlined in my book she read,
Exposing prominently her breast, she cried, “ what are you, I want, sex, fame,”

“Stop speaking about Love and Lolita,, I am your tormented destiny with shame,”
She became wild with erotic sex, went nude, demanding sex at any price,
Following me with a wet body, seductive  pose for sex, minimum thrice,
The goddess of seductive black came in with stark decent pose. desire,
Full of life, appeal; blessing us on the eve of Christmas, igniting fire,
Left with no preference to travel to me, she took off her underwear,
Sat on her luggage; waiting for the news reaching me, devious without fear,
Dressed in pink swimming suit, Queen of Sheeba welcomes people with her dreamy eyes,
With light derived from sun’s rays, asking admirers to kiss her neck,  give her surprise,
Celebrating my birthday, she came in yellow for sensationalism, dating,
Like Monroe, her goal is to make everyman happy, relaxed, sedating, 
Learning quickly, Kishijoten, Indian goddess of beauty, reveals, sexy parts,
Quipped with thin white, lovely hair, piercing look, she wins people’s hearts,
Venus doesn’t believe in bra or underwear, just a piece of cloth and hair,
She came to stir men, bash them , drive them slaves, fair or unfair,
She is a staunch supporter of Venus; wearing no bra or underwear, but with a grace, 
For how long you think you can resist her when  she comes with you face to face?
Another follower of Venus comes topless, nervous, biting her nail,
She took off her clothes save underwear, loving Venus without fail,
Preferring fiery black to show her passion, she took off her cloth,
Her aim is winning hearts by displaying body and mind,  both
missed her a long time, I lifted her in the air, hugged and kissed on the rise,
wanted to put her in my heart,  she is Lolita, my first love giving me surprise,
In her quest to be Ursula, she came nude with a tattoo and fingers on the spot,
I shouted loud Oh Ursula, we have a problem here, help the soul on the dot,
When she invited me to  tea, she made a point to receive me topless,
All in transparent black; staring at me, appealing; turning me mindless,
She sent me a letter stating her thoughts moved with me in the space,
She couldn’t wait, thinking of me all time, turned  erotic, sexy face,
My Lolita dressed in red, leaned on the wall, sexy explosive, grace,
Her lips press on my tongue with my figures  her breasts trace,
I pulled her close and near, now her moan I can hear, I turned her on,
I pooled my flesh with hers, I am inside her, my person is gone,
I met her again udder the moonlight and scattered cloud, sound of light,
Tilting her head on my arms, we hug, dance; her breath adding  the delight,
She came with a merry theme, seductive laughter, tender, delicate,
Reserving the spot between her thighs to the special ones, innate,
Her theme is super, showing her erotic shoulder to win me over,
Feeling ecstasy with her around, I am drunk , no longer sober, 
The blonde bet on her body with minimum cloth, almost nude,
Feeling confident I put her nipples in my mouth as my food,
Finding toll to hold on her erotic charm, she whispered a wicked word,
To turn me on using exciting pose, admiring me in a way I never heard,
She recalls , when I touch her to revive her being and confirm her dream,
When she waits for me, when tasks are faced no matter how risky they seem,
She came to me in white, mystery similar to Collins’ the woman in white,
Charm surrounds all her face, hair, mystery look that gives warmth, delight,
There is a touch of class all over her erotic body with a decent look,
inviting eyes, lips crying for kiss, sweet breast like my memoir book,
she went wild showing her breast and underwear to bring beg my care,
sensing her strongly, remained stunned, impaired, my focus was not there,
Lolita paid a visitation early morning wearing my favorite sleeveless dress,
She moved over my body laughing , dancing, rolling to produce her own press,
You remind me of Lolita when she whispered your name, in my frame,
When I touched your cheek, pressed my heart to year beating breast,
Touching you makes beauty forever, it will erase the word never,
You showed your erotic charm to me, you have a promise to keep,
Taking me with you as my Lolita, giving me full joy while we sleep,
Coming early morning to great me as an angel  with concealed wing,
Hugging me, kissing my lips, neck, hugging me, nodding and sing,
Her charm knows no limit, erotic, absolute abstract, never lies,
Sex- shining, she touches my soul when my eyes meets her eyes,
There she stood tall, all in all transparent dress without bra, underwear,
She asks for romance, more chance to hug her with valor, no fear,  
She sat on my chair demanding hypnotizing her into a trance,
dazzling her, releasing her wild thoughts, giving her romance,
challenging me by her erotic pose, reminding me of our days on the lake,
melodious time, so sweet, pleasure almost complete that made me shake,
hiding her face, she entered nude protected by Christmas cloth,
wild, enticing, imaginative, artistic, reminding me she does soothe,
dressed in transparent way to show me the concealed, her old ways,
when she played at will,  ruled me with a glee,  in the gloomy days,
she stood up defiantly to remind me of her sexy body-game on my land,
how I kissed her breast, termed her kind, promised to die holding her hand,
she walked in to remind me of  her majestic body, erotic speaks,
offering me to kiss her breast, neck, legs and hips in a way unique,
she came with an erotic pose that stirred heaven, earth and the sky,
spreading  quakes all around, felt in downtown  and my village by,
meeting my early morning, she posed nude to lift me, brighten my face,
cool me with new ideas that touch my soul, enhance my erotic base,
the goddess of beauty comes dressed in green with a smile, sex birth,
she adds aroma all around, brings melodious grace, the smell of earth,
when she visited me, she stood almost nude, close to my bed,
staring at me with the obvious urge, lift me on your bed she said,
she seduces me with her hair, armpit, concealing breast complete,
shows her stunning belly, tight underwear, inviting wild retreat,
she combined her breast and underwear charm along with her hair,
generating dreamy fantasy, sex urge, lifting me from my despair,
the angel in red, descended from heaven to show me her grace,
pleasing pose she assumes, with her erotic arrows hitting in my face,
she could not take it anymore, lifting her dress above the knee,
to show a hidden body treasure, to focus my eyes and simply see,
she was impatient, waiting for me on the stair leading to my upper,
couldn’t bear  the two pieces she dressed , started to take off the lower,
she is Ursula, the Queen of nudity, feeling too hot in her red wire,
badly  trying to hunt me with her erotic pose to put  me on fire,
she wanted to prove the existence of the black angel in her chair,
showed her charm in black, absorbing me into her body, there,
taking immense joy in showing her breast wearing tight jean,
the beauty shows her erotic trend, sex-thirst you’ve never seen,  
she invited me to dinner but felt asleep, not knowing how deep,
my love to her, how I lived with her, kept quiet never
she contacted me to spend new year with me, dressed in red riding a horse,
charming , sexual appeal, fresh-minded, devoted to pursue my course,
she came with innovation; concealing exotic bra under her coat,
stunning beauty, appealing arms, demanding breasts; all I sought,












No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...