Saturday, January 28, 2017

Venus making me float

Venus making me float
Gilgamesh


The sleeveless two  black angels turn me on, they are boiling hot,
Their mission is to spread love through food and fashion they set,
She is the queen of all models, the elevating soul, the supreme,
I like her style, her smile, her dresses that are made for Queens,
In a red passion, the couple went wild, deciding to touch each other part,
While kissing and keep a distance; not knowing from where to start,
Like your post, the mother of all poses, the absolute beauty, kind,
The like of which is rare, elevated, touches the soul, serene, never found,
You were angry with me, putting me behind the wall,
You left me alone, thinking I will break, you fall,
We came both for you, smiling  and shine,
You’ve become part of us, her and mine,
I want you, showing my love with a gentle touch,
That sends you a current of me and even much,
No, you are not dreaming, I am moving in the air,
Walking on the water, flying; never felt  despair,
Your absence has filled me with sadness and fear,
Down, worried, smoking, you won’t like to hear,
O Lord how charming, perfect souls your create, white,
Sending warmth, good news, embracing all in delight,
She is the essence of Iraq, the love of God, the soothing  dale,
The silent beauty, bright,  white, people love her without fail,
I am your opposite, easy, joy, I am the time, day and night,
I am a dance and fashion, I am the story of success, bright,
A new trend, a new fame,  the secret of the twin flame, high,
When the sacred self-reunions with Him in the elevated sky,
The brain behind the elevated  soul, showing her charm, woe,
The queen of the blue, the  source of the inspiration too,
Have you heard, what they said about the Queen red?
She is the beauty and the invention of the golden fold,
I watch these angels descending from heaven to earth,
Only to see the disaster of the tyrants since their birth,
She is the beauty of all times, the smiling, kind relief,
Can’t fancy she is no more when she was all, mine is grief,
She is the new find, the vibrating  youth, sailing for all,
Body and soul, relieving people from sorrow no small,
How can you choose between life and the steel?
Comparing nothing with infinity, don’t you feel?
If I ever forget you, dale, I will never forget your shirt,
And that tiny finger, releasing everything for the flirt,
I’ve selected the seductive dress and the place,
Just waiting for you for action, your exalted grace,
I was told that you like me sleeveless in yellow,
I am here hoping my love since teen and follow,
You used to sit close by, groan, whimper and moan,
Wanted me nude in bed, when I did, you’re gone,
Can I tell you, what I am rising up with is red, hot,
The future belongs to me,  while you are on the spot,
Don’t stare, I am the same but with open shirt dress,
Sleeveless, thigh exposed, should you cry and press?
I am sexy, explosive, see me  how I appear and look,
Don’t blame me, for I am blessed  by the holy book,
From the inception, I could not go away, or stand,
 Oh Lord, let your angels free me from his hand,
How long is the night when I am lonely, living in sorrow,
No meaning for the life, body without him, the morrow,
The world of desire drove me to the state of erotic fantasy,
I have become slim but too weak, vision stopped to see,
Putting my favorite dress alone, I am sailing far away,
To the islands of dreams where I find my man’s stay,
I love the sea; for it is loyal, serene, makes me float,
Unlike my love who fights, holding me from my throat, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...