Friday, September 10, 2021

 In the time zone

Jassim Taqui



In a moment of self-reflection, I pursued a different course. I lifted myself over and above substance selecting the soul form. In several moments I found myself separated from my body. It was easy traveling in time. The travel was swift and smooth. It needed no Time Machine or Russel’s paradoxes.

I was free to see my past life. I saw the negativities I faced in my earlier life. And with a little part of my soul, I could identify my paradoxes in a struggle with the substance that dominated my earlier life.

I recognized how I devised methodologies to convert negativities into nothingness, proceeding with the salvation of body with soul taking control.

The Time Zone made me full of life, immortal life. It gave me the means to isolate bad souls and interact with people at will and with utter ease. Covid was dying on all four-dimensional courses of Time Travel. The perceived danger was a hoax. People who lack faith(Iman) were vulnerable to this fraud.

When I decided to go back to the past, one soul invited me to come again. The purpose was to see the fate of those forces that created and spread Covid among the humans. I guess those whose faith is weak are the most susceptible to this pandemic.

It is about time that we should break the shackles of slavery to the flesh and advance to the higher self by willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...