Sunday, September 5, 2021

 The fear and joy of September



Jassim Taqui

Here again, comes September, that I always remember,

The life was slow, grim in my view, but it was life renew,

The trend was sober, people just live, pray and forgive,

Hardly there was one bed storming swiftly in my head,

Articles were none or very small, but were good for all,

The bride was pale, temperate in a way to be very rare,

Outwardly, I came to stay, not to return, earlier life I burn.

Words are dancing in my mind, can’t speak, clue not found,

Used to look around to see my way, how I spend my day,

Emotions were high from within, had I sinned?

The past linkage was profound, it won’t go, it’s very deep,

At the time I felt strong fears, spending nights with fears,

I feared my knife for no reason, thus goes the life,

through my inner voice, I was told, she is fine, gold,

Strive in this life, in this globe, stop this fear don’t sob,

 The storm will disappear, fade, end this worthless rage.

Looking in her lovely eye, I felt elated, could now fly,

In the world of fiction; walking on foot, going back to my root,

Away from fear and sorrow, climbing fast to new morrow, there come the bride,  so lovely serene, the like I’ve never seen,

She was special at every rate, lifting me, increasing my faith.

Dated September 6, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...