Sunday, October 24, 2021

 Time-travel is real



Jassim Taqui

Recalling my peculiar journey in time and space since my teenage. It was a four-dimensional world, full of ideas, imagination, and fantasy. I could move around all the space, sometimes alone, and at times with many. I could travel from time to time and place to place along with contrasting characters.

I opted for simplicity despite complex characters moving in various orbits. They used to look at me with surprise. I could sense them feeling pity for me. However, I felt pity for them since they knew not what was happening and my inner happiness while traveling in time and space.

At that time, I was not aware of travel in time. At that time I did not know time travel. I was not yet exposed to Quantum mechanics and the uncertainty principle of Heisenberg. I was not acquainted with the variety of mathematical inequalities that asserted a fundamental limit to the accuracy with which the values for certain pairs of physical quantities of a particle such as position and momentum can be predicted from initial conditions.

Yet, I could experience all that through recurring dreams since my teenage. The dream was centered on the invasion of my beloved city Basra. When that did happen in 1990, I was in tears, surrounded by my wife and children in Islamabad. I reacted by narrating to them my dream. The pictures I saw on the CNN of the invasion of Basra were a replicate of what I foresaw and felt. As I expected and hoped they believed me.

 All that time, my brain was a self-organizing system that combined discontinuous events into the continuous narrative and put a system of time travel and a mechanism of seeing through walls, tricks, concealed cameras, and listening devices.

I could see other things as well; the contrastive nature of complex characters around me. I could read the minds of those whom I love and act swiftly to induce a change of their perception towards me with my willpower and ability to function in time and space.

In this unique cycle of events, my brain could travel in time and space at will and whenever I feel the urge and the fantasy to see my loved ones.

My brain remains super-active, capable of changing events in a self-imposed principle that centers on good and decent, that abhors evil and everything associated with it.

From this comes the spiritual elevation, salvation, and the ascendency to the higher orbits with utmost ease; for the soul has been separated from the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...