Friday, June 10, 2016

When I look at your inner self

When I look at your inner self

Jassim Taqui



When I look at you, I do with sharp eyes,
I love you and do elevate you to the skies,

Love is to change color, to adapt and adjust,
To embrace me as I am, to be at your best,

She wrote her best, she wrote using the nectar,
Sensing her power of emotion I stand super,

The feeling young persists with me all around,
Relaxed, elevated, full of joy, my love is abound,

You made me a lion siting on a V-shape tree branch,
Looking at you with admire, everyone I staunch,

Finding myself merry splitting my form into two,
Never know which one is mine? and which one is you,

Have given you a sea of love, very tiny creatures,
That make a wonder team with various features,

Serving the angel, cleaning her lamp and two wings,
Submerging  you with love, poems, music, many things,

And yet you miss me, my warmth, dressed best waiting for me,
Across the ocean you stand; facing stormy nature, love thee,

And at exact time I resurface with the appearance of sun,
Through the clouds, I stand in mid-sea with laughter, fun,

You find yourself in my eyes trapped, cannot go, you stay,
There, no matter how you struggle, try, I know your way,

You freeze wild in me like your photo in the helm of fixed frame,
I freeze in my place between heaven and sea in the arena of my fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...