Friday, July 29, 2016

The fairy tale

The fairy tale
Jassim Taqui


You get my best when I kiss your neck, breast,
All other acts can be postponed, have rest,

Time to forget, not to be lonely,
Time to follow instruction only,

I was awake all night, waiting for you,
The spirit of joy, delight, goes through,

With my body, strong will, I stay here, wet?
Have you received my message or not yet,

Despite your demand, something in me is hidden,
To make you lose your mind as if bitten,

It takes me a slight move to reveal my body,
Taken by surprise, speechless, never ready,


When you see me with full charm, you faint,
For I am your seduction and spiritual saint,

Never try to put chain around my neck, hand,
Remember how I charmed in water, my brand,

Time to play with you, music and dance,
Sending you stumbling, away from your stance,

Almost killed me with her pink dress, perfumes,

Her vogue style, her laptop, jealous with fumes,

Dance, dance, do it again with me,
What a charm, what a sweet company,

So hot and demanding without you in the town,
Hence throwing myself into the sea to calm down,

Looking for adventure, I went seductive, wild,
Begging for love and dating like a child,

My dark blue dress makes you helpless, in chain,
You’ll regret not having me first, your efforts in vain,

No matter what happened, deny you seeing my face,
Look at me from behind my back, let loose, race,

Received you with clapping, sharp look and smile,
I am free, do what I like, satisfy your desire,

Look at my face but read my hand, divine,
All of me speak, smile, laugh and shine,

Want you around to see me and touch me in pain,
Fully ready for a kill of charm and love, plain,

The fairy in action with imposing body and waist,
Wondering what is in her mind, what’s her taste,

Wait, let me show something, you missed it, wait,
Be alive, don’t fade away, look, I’m your fate,

Never complain, I am waiting for your first move, sing,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...