Sunday, August 14, 2016

A glimpse of divine

A glimpse of divine
Jassim Taqui



Her silence kills me, agitates me, makes me very poor,
In thinking; for I love her and aspire from her more,

The beauty celebrates her would be wedding with tears,
Of happiness and hope, wishing her joy, May she never fears,

Anyone; since she is sincere with all around, fearing no woe,
In the new world full of optimism, may all loved ones celebrate too?

Time for action, be happy, and quit the world of grief,
The early signs show you fulfill your goals, get relief,

No compromise, no dictation, I am free of lapsed soul,
No weeping in the morning dew; I am in full control,

Your traits are unique; music, fantasy, love combine,
Making you the most wanted, the star who is mine,

Don’t ask me about the evidence of my love, care,
Would a bullet directed towards the heart of a victim declare?

Asking the victim before killing him the choice that’s fair,
Don’t ask me about my name that I forgot when seeing you in despair,
Taking the central stage, she danced in black and white,
Almost flying in the air, filling the hearts of admirers with delight,

Oh Lord, she is all wet in sea looking upward to you in the sky,
Fine and charming but looking for someone who could pass by,
Holding tightly her breasts with revealing dress, noises come from the hill,

Full attention to her charm and dress, everything else is qualm and still,
Looking strangely at me with half body in the sea, it’s her day,
Making me passing time as long as she’s lying, I’ll stay,

Once again I see you prettier with the same smile, same bed,
As if you are Ishtar, the Babylon Goddess of beauty as they said,

Here is a beauty you never believe it exists with such a pride,
Yet she is shining even in the daylight, all other beauty signs have died,
Blond and charming in her best move, sweet,
Ready for love but you should give her the best treat,
The surrounding, love her pose and state,
She is the best in a world of fantasy at every rate,

Something unknown makes you, likable, charm,
Attracting people to you in style, you are divine,
Your love, charisma put me in considerable pain,
Your look, pose, charm, beauty put me in chain,

Looking with sharp eyes, gentle body, pose sweet,
Your charm is forcing them to kiss your feet,

Never ever came across with such a look,
Full of divine touch, as written in the holy book,

The queen of water thinks it very simple to do,
Swimming is the key to showing my skills with you,

Showing all my cards to bring in your romance, joy,
See the delight, how solid seems the world can’t destroy,

Standing and stunning people with her lovely nature,
Blessed my Lord for inducing in her a glimpse of her creator,  

Equipped with beauty and perfect body, she is in need,
Cannot imagine the word, without her, she induces our breed,

When you go for makeup, you multiply your beauty, difficult to find,
I wonder how people can forget to make you the elated bride,
You feel her; love and simplicity, she is the queen,
Loving, social, big heart, humble, a pic, you’ve never seen,
Wake up and look around, are you deaf or wall-eyed?

Don’t you see a sea of change? Give up your pride,

Love is the story of the universe as perceived by Him,
Love opens up unlimited options, time to perform,

So different, social, smiling, she looks like a bride,
Elevated soul, smiling, the like of her is hard to find,

The peculiar, mystic smile reminds me of how to win,
By bringing change, smile coming from within,

Clueless, don’t know what happened, why I was lost,
When saw her, felt her, interacted with her so fast,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...