Sunday, August 7, 2016

Defying the world

Defying the world
Jassim Taqui



I bet that your focus on yellow and white,
On the seductive hair, on state of delight,

Things might go as smoothly as you like,
Remember life can change into black,

Clapping hands together, we vow to be,
Loving, inseparable, let the whole world see,

Beautiful, elegant, loving she makes you tall,
All will always remember you if they fall,

Waiting for you with perfect black dress,
Hoping that you come and do as usual, press,

See your favorite, my neck, you prefer most,
Never think I am weak, vulnerable, lost,

Think me large, I am your best, Queen,
You know very well since I was young, teen,

Dressed just one piece dress, I am very light,
I can charm anyone and correct him right,

I can appeal to many people in different form,
And making them follows me in a storm,

Never lost focus though you did time and again,
Love is to feel solid; love is to feel joy, to entertain,

Loving you from the first sight, when we met,
Love is to trust me, you, but never to interpret,

 You insist that we should enjoy love and date,
Would not give you up, break up, at any rate,

Playing with water is my hobby, trait,
Water touches gently all my body, passionate,

It makes me happy fresh, forgetting your hell,
It soothes me, making me strong, you never quell,

Inciting me to complete unfinished business, pursue,
Inspiring me to elevate you high, my love is true,

Starting with two angels a journey of no return,
All bridges of the present and past I opted to burn,

You were in a state of joy, giving me precious form,
Making me determined to proceed despite harsh storm,

Looking sad, contemplating with an aching head,
Smile, enjoy life and your beauty, you’ll take the lead,

If you know how much I suffer due your, scorn,
You’ll see the worst that you say I wish I never born,

Without you, I can do many things, I can learn,
I can go through difficult tasks and roads with many turns,

The best ever pose I admire, full of love, kindness, pride,
Full of life, mystery, Oh God I love her, would be on her side,

She has the innocence of a child and the beauty of the moon,
Self- confident, loving, charming, should see her very soon,

Love your style and your finger in your mouth,
Would follow you, north, east, west or south,

Looking to me like a myth, majestic queen,
The like of you are rare, I have never seen,

You cannot be dead, you are living among us.
You are the charming, the darling with a mark plus,

Huge me darling and make me feel the pride,
For I cherish you, even the whole world defied,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...