Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Divine and shining

Divine and shining
Jassim Taqui


Have you ever seen such a beauty, body with ease?
Tall, attractive, assembling all angels under the trees,

The like of me you have never seen, I am the danger red,
None could see me; the stars left their shining and fled,

With my beauty, decided to challenge the devils in hell,
All run- away, fearing their doom, fled with a loud yell,

Love knows no limit, no race or color, love is divine,
So sweet, so simple, powerful, love paths that all shine,

Suppressing black color, I see you all your body, red,
Shining love all over, the hungry people should be fed,

Oh help me Lord facing her with two pieces black,
Never like black before, now do I when I am on her track,

With unstitched transparent dress, she sat in front of me,
Could see all concealed so charming all I could see,

Stunning with her three colors dress hardly covers her,
With a charming smile killing all symptoms of despair,

Lost in your world of fantasy, your wild eyes that shine,
Your perfect body like a symphony full of voices divine,

What can I say when she lied on the stone,
Demanding a new start, enduring love, just born, 

Don’t know why I seeing you again and again,
Your charm, angelic look, stir me, cannot sustain,

Once again, coming back to you with tremendous pain,
Feeling you all the time, hoping against hope to see you again,

Having felt a part of you, sensing you in my sight,
Went ahead to see her and to think her you, my light,

Spotting you, may be in imagination, decided to hold,
Whispering in my ears, I am yours, I’m the queen, gold

Sensing you around, I got up, full of hope where I dwell,
Your charm gave me warmth, pushed me out of condemned cell,

Taking tips from my fairies, decided to give you a kiss of fire,
Pressing my body hard, to show how intense my desire,

You left me speechless with your pose in woody bed,
Black cloth covering parts of your body are spread,

She confuses me with sex or no sex, but I am fine,
For she is my angel, world of imagination, she is divine,

She is a flower then and now, she is right,
Love her no matter what she says, she’s my delight,

She is wonderful, kind, intelligent, have nerves of steel,
But I do love her; for inside her I can tell, feel,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...