Sunday, August 21, 2016

Linked to my spirit

Linked to my spirit
Jassim Taqui

O my Lord, what a beauty you create, the queen of heart,
Winning  people’s love, dancing  blue with a smile to start,
Only for you I give this pose, full of suggestive, sign,

Seduction you immediately sense genuine, fine,

Yes I can see you with three charming modes, I do,
Read your silent discourse, reflection, very true,  

You bounce back with a new look, fascinating with spread hair,
You are more than felt, treated with love, passion, and care,

You are a pure heart, talents speak, you are the angel in white,
The word of paradise, the universal language,  full delight,

The hats and headwear speak today loudly through your body,
you express everything ; asking you to identify her language, study,

I just wonder how did you perfect the beauty and grace,
How did you create sensation, aroma, and charm for all to face?

She is friendly, fascinating and giver if you understand her nest,
She will make your life full of charm and take care of the rest,

O Lord how can I describe her beauty, the woman in black,
Turning everything upside down and to her world takes me back,

Time has changed, new forces came, with pleasant glee,
Come forward, I am waiting to embrace,  you and me,

When time comes, I will explain to you why  you’re child,
For you failed to see my explosive body and how it is wild,

I have decided to send you a message named “write”,
Derived from my inner self, from my deep insight,

Here, I am ruling and dictating terms, you simply act,
Do whatever I ask, ordain,  and be the first to start,

Time to rejoice, enjoy life, the evil forces are gone,
Love me more, adorn me and my smile before you’re done,

Remember when I infused life in my smile and grace,
When all your friends were embraced with my face,

Let me tell you a secret that with my smile I was the queen,
I spread the message of love, laughter, in a way that was never seen,

Agreed, it is time to accept the truth and never to frame,
Others for the mistake we committed, blind or lame,

Your memory is an eternal event that comes from within,
Charming, elegant, insightful,  sharp, thus we are going to win,

Tired of your tricks, could not take it anymore, raised my voice,
I felt relieved, good news poured, a state of delight came with rejoice,

Could you tell that I turned into a painting with a glee,
Thoughtful, mindful, but not sad, having seen you flee,

Your beauty is unthinkable, in heaven has been made,
But kept it secret, a few people all the way attention paid,

I can see when I close my eyes nothing but your beauty all around,
The like of your charm, aroma, freshness can never be found,

You are special; demanding special affection and care,
Look at me in the mirror, you find my body so dare,

Standing with words of heaven tell me ; you are the best,
You can play with ease, look neat, can engage in sex,

Whatever happens, I will kill you softly in love how it might be,
I will cope with you and excel; for I want to be free,

I agree that love is supreme, none is effective, only love can do,
And that the divine will bless the universe, especially you,

I loved you when our eyes were met for the first time,
When I touched your hands, read your  mind sublime,

Your pose has created seduction that knows no limit,
Creating a world of fantasy directly linked to my spirit,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...