Saturday, August 6, 2016

The explosive

The explosive

Jassim Taqui



She changes the whole city into lively song and, dance,
 Music full of joy, melody, and a possible love chance,

Surprised always with her body talk, deceit,
Indifferent but fleshy she is, I admire to meet,

Smiling and satisfied with her life, reigning supreme,
You’re very special, kind, humble, I like this feme,

When everything is settled, on my chest went asleep,
Trusting me for life, though our ties are not very deep,

Explosive with red, the beauty seems depressed, sad,
Waited a long time but I failed to show, what a deed,

Dancing and kissing like a wave of light, fiction,
Her love has become my trait, utter addiction,

Fed up with routine, we selected a place off the sea,
We hugged and kissed uninterrupted, free,

Surprised with the fatal yellow and dark red,
Four fingers she rose to be ready and went to be fed,

She is not just a photo, she has changed it real,
Lovely, charming, she knows no limit, fear,

Your smile infused in me the life, elated me fine,
Your kiss has blessed me with a love divine,

Sleeping with an inner appeal that makes me mad,
Love to touch all her body, kill my pride,

How I wish to embrace her when I pass by,
And come down to kiss the middle and be high,

Like a painting she stays there for me, never depart,
From the agreed scene, but alas I failed to start,

Lost my patience and went to her place,
You killed me in love, making me seeking wider space,

Couldn’t take it with my Love totally fool,
Dreaming of the moment, when she was cool,

All ready for your kiss of fire with playing hand, trick,
That moves over my body; just my pick,

Raising my desire by kissing my neck and ear,
You missed, I seek your love, I never fear,

A volcano within me demanded the ultimate release,
Through any signal from her, I please,

Rising with love, passion, I opted for a date,
Who took me in both hands and I suddenly sedate,

I am in charge; I made her my tail, taken away her peace,
Of mind, how can you think I am naïve to secure her release?

Ladies, ladies, cry men; moderating life, glitter as gold,
Their story remains a charm, a story told and retold,

Trapped completely into her charm, pressing her feet,
Not knowing a time will come; she’ll show me the street,

Never ever through yourself into, be independent, free,
Should be the best of the two equal, you should always see,

Running early morning under the sunshine, we are the best,
We play all games, swim and sleep while others stay at rest,

Seeing you supreme on your throne,
Reviving my life, I am reborn,

Went wild, imaginative in kissing my date,
The universe celebrates in waves our feat,

The sun disappears when you appear, behind,
The scene, when showing you are fine and kind,

Always fascinated by your sleeveless dress, look,
You’re pretty beyond description outlined in the book,

Love has dominated you awake and asleep,
Kissing you, prefer that goes in your body, deep,

Seducing your love with body and smile,
You put him and all your fans on inner fire,

Sleeping on your chest gives satisfaction, life,
Makes one elated, happy, determined to strive,

Sleeping at your legs and looking at your face,
The most rewarding gift that I would ever trace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...