Sunday, August 7, 2016

Looking at you forever

Looking at you forever
Jassim Taqui





Aspiring to look at you forever, my shining sun,
Love and kindness is a combination not for everyone,

Feeling a new life, in unison with your body,
The light comes in for a lasting change, I am ready,

Never understand why I yearn to kiss her bare,
How does she attract me with intense power and care?

Lost and found sleeping in the sea, hug me tight,
No power on earth can split us, we’re right,

Love, moderates act, sleepy eyes, the food of soul,
Love her tender hand, smiling face, saving from free   fall,

Sing for me, do the job in an artistic way,
Easy you go, enjoy every moment, not just for today,

Decided to test her charming pose,
Can you control yourself or conquer barriers, cross,

Love is to be valued as a spiritual link, not sex or date,
Love lifts both lovers to a higher destiny, to His gate,

Love is a gift of God, stays forever in our mind and soul,
Love survives all odds but can always be in active mode,

Love you from my core soul as never I’ve done before,
Dreaming that you come to me physically, not as a metaphor,

Closer and closer you came, demanded embrace again,
On me you fell, look of fire lifted you as per His ordain,

Love is an intense passion, full of moves and seduction,
Love lives loud when lovers remain close and in action,

Oh my great Lord, stay blessed for creating the wind,
That displays the concealed, making me see the real side,

Looking in full control, explosive body, virgin bride,
Will remain your lover though you parted from my side,

Hugging you in a way that travels through universe to unfold,
Our love passed through many phases, dark and cold,

Showing you a glimpse of her seductive body boundless deep,
Where would you touch me? We are destined to sleep,

Do you know when my love bloomed, when did it begin?
When we exchanged a hug, when we started to sin?

Remember how we stole time, how often  we hug night and day,
How did you cool down, driving my love away?

True love never dies, continues even with sorrow, fears,
Everlasting will be, washing my sins with my tears,

Jealousy knows no bounds, but my love is full of light,
My love is solid, strong everlasting full of merry, delight,

Would like to look at you forever in this form,
You won my heart that is taken by the storm,

Sitting solidly on my sins with explosive body and moan,
Haven’t you played with me, having sins of your own?

Waiting for you with a desire and self-burn,
Would never ever giving up until you return?

Here I am in presentable form, fit,
Would you show your strength and gift?

What I need, aspire to get from any man,
His full strength until he is done in,

True love never ends, will survive,
As long as we persist and in love strive,

Worked everywhere to return and review,
To love yet again, to revive my life anew,

Facing a battle of survival, the beauty is in pain,
Lost between love and loyalty; reading her brain,

Telling you the truth is so difficult when in bed,
Your soul can only feel you when you use your head,

Killing me softly with love, taking me as a slave,
Love you forever until they take me to my grave,

Kissing you gives eternal life, ecstasy, full joy,
Embracing you would rather kill your foe,

Love your demanding eyes that ask even more,
Action, running, swimming so as you’re loved for sure,

Feeling free, emancipated from evil, they started their show,
Free to choose, but once you’re out, you remain below,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...