Sunday, September 11, 2016

Loving me straight

Loving me straight
Jassim Taqui





With flowers in her hand, she winked gold,
Her pose made me stunned, with her eyes, can’t behold,

This is a different story of impossible love you see,
I got him in total control, he is in cage and I have the key,

He would not relent, asking to be near me during night,
To experience his smell power, just to smell me with delight,

Listen to me now, I am the queen of the dark,
Showing you part of me, igniting in you the spark,

Full of colors showing her passion for art, show,
She’s the love-giver, the sweet -heart on whom Lord bestow,

You can see my crown telling all I am the ruling Queen,
With treasure on all my body, pearls you have never seen,

The ease with which you unveils the concealed is wine,
With a taste of class, fine and nice, you are  mine,

In my best form, I am smiling and inviting to view,
My body that owns you, inciting to copy me too,

knowing you well, how you like me to be in a black,
so as to put you on, to ignite your desire with a spark,

the scene is set to handle the angel and halt her fall,
almost killed me with her charm, I am no longer in control,

can no longer control myself, you dominate with your charm,
knocking down all around you, friends and those who harm,

how I can forget your face that wrote my own fate,
when I failed to show my love, you hardly could  wait,

time to show you real charm, to lift you by a mere glance,
time to value my body , to study, be ready, never miss the chance,

thinking of you, I always do, in the inner self, in every way,
during night and day so that you know and behold the play,

thinking of you, how you used to hug me with force,
how you made love, release charge, how rich your source,

never forget that day, when we spend all time to play,
when you announce yourself, defining me how to display,

my love to you, when you gave me your secret of yesterday,
when the divine blessed us, guiding us to His way,

who are you? she said, with light shining from her face,
I am the one who loves you, I said with utter grace,

My name means faith, I am the one who loves you straight,
I am your past, the present, and future, loving you without debate,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...