Friday, September 30, 2016

Showing her charm and grace

Showing her charm and grace
Jassim Taqui


Don’t ask for the reason behind wearing the black,
The events took me by a storm, against all norms, setback,

For decades I dominated the scene, being beauty Queen,
Even today people remember their favorite,  Marline,

This is my faith, I want to please you all, by laying on the shore,
Full of life, a desire made of fire, what are the friends for?

I am the one you’re searching for, I am Queen White,
Blessed by heaven, divine writ, I am true and right,

I am the dreadful love, covered with the roses, care,
How would you handle me? Must be tender and fair,

Sensing the time is ripe, I took this trend  way,
In total dark, can you see me? Can you ever stay?

As you ask, I am painting the form of creation, nude,
All ready for you in black and white, is it understood?

O Lord how can I find words to explain her unique look,
Her super eyes when focused giving her the status of holy book,

Her aptness like a legend, music with tuned sound,
Shining love in a total mode, in a serene way, with love abound,

Look seriously at me ,I am the language of heaven in white,
Could you see me in Lords’ favored color, can you feel my delight,

I remind you of how I appear in black and white,
I turn you in a world of absolute delight,

I love your blend of charm and brain,
Your mixture is fatal, for weak hearts, slain,

What a happy morning to see you with a kiss and hope,
Like an angel deriving  from heaven , acting without stop,

When love is intense, you feel like you are mad,
How to hold you? How to go back to your mind,

The mystery story of the black makes you feel,
Her secret way and magic bare you,  steal,

Red is not a danger, it is the way to feel her and call,
It is the sound from the past that stops your free fall,

All white, all peace,  you forgot , couldn’t dare,
To embrace me; so as to feel myself, to be star , fair,

Caught me in a surprise move, showing an urge for me,
O the black again knocking my door inviting me to see,

When I recall my love to you, I feel eternal with you,
What has happened to make you fail to go through,

Time for pink to dominate you, make you rise, fly,
my look, eyes, would spread the note from high,

red again has come with a blond , lovely fairy,
keen to dance to me, showing me her story,

like an angel, she sits exposing her love’s ties,
declaring her intent by her body pose, her eyes,

O Lord, your majesty is illustrated by her fire,
Her inspiration, a new thinking , very, grim, dire,

She is very special, having no trouble or row,
The heart of all in her well thought, charming show,

She takes the initiative, her move is almost done,
Can’t resist her with her ever smooth, ready gun,

The miracle beach has given you courage, a rare chance,
To trap me in my seducing plan, putting me in a trance,

I want to be with you, sharing your good and bad hold,
I am all yours,  asking to take me quickly in your fold,

You confused me with your sustained charm and desire,
Holding you now, with intense feeling; being on fire,

There is no way you can ignore the group of five,
We know that your life is close to ours, with adventure rive,

Her hobby is fantasy, erotic poetry, sharp eyes, chase,
Smooth, serene in her romance,  showing her charm and grace,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...