Saturday, October 1, 2016

Change has come


Change has come
Jassim Taqui



Desperate to have my friendship, to have me in your hold,
Though I am partly concealed, I can do wonder in your fold,

She keeps on surprise me with her new dress, lamp, all red,
Yes, I read your mind, I know what you aspire and what you intend,

Have your ever seen an angel shining fantasy with captivating smile in red?’
Breaking all your defensive walls, promoting high actions you fed,

Back to the classic black and white, just to give you a needed respite,
With ornament unique, invaluable , preparing for your much needed delight,

With flowers, good-will and love she greeted all folk,
Clearing the way for love, foiling the wall of hatred, she broke,
Don’t lose heart, human jealousy is wide-spread, wide,

with your charm, you can break the dark forces from every side,
Simply unbelievable and charming black preaching embrace,

With full power, deep into the heart, touching her grace,

You remind me of her, her charming eyes, her nose and cheek,
Believing that you is her, revived by my Lord before I break,

Waiting for her for a fairly long time, fully charged for the kiss,
Like a mercy from  heaven, she came to ask me to do what I miss,

Perfection is her work, passion but with immense lust,
Wants me all, giving me all , yet she demands my trust,

Enough torture, you put me on utter excitement, on fire,
I can no longer be at rest, pushing myself to the ultimate desire,

Could not believe my luck when I saw her lying  asking  me to play,
In full action, with her two-piece dress, crying  in any way,  

Trying to re-collect myself when I spotted her charm and stopped,
That awaked me, making me cross from despair go hope,

I do know you, I know who you are,
You are my love, I could see you from far,

Life is simple with the magic touch of eve,
When she changes your life, makes you believe,

You are the universe, the beauty and music, the tale,
You added fantasy,  aroma when all others fail,

When I see you, I feel you inside me like a wave,
Touching every part of me and save,

I feel you dancing on your own, putting me on fire,
Your grace, steps with pace, shoots up my desire,

The angel is you, your wings never torn,
Your halo is never broken, rather re-born,

Your heart is never shattered but intact,
Your cheeks are not sunken, it’s a fact,

I have never seen a sensual angel like you,
Raise your face, show your charm, go through,

My inner-self and stay there, very fair,
Never be sad or ashamed; for I do care,

I feel you, feel your love ties,
Telling the truths and not lies,

The wonder of wonders is how I describe you with hat,
Howto see through your eyes, my place in your heart,

Believe me your yellow has drove me to fly,
Full of delight; hoping to touch you and go high,

At last, I can graze you with embrace and sound,
Searching for the intimate moment, luckily found,

Don’t ask me more question, I am with my beloved, fine,
Change has come to my doors, I am comfortable, sublime,


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...