Wednesday, October 12, 2016

She and my Ilyad(epic poems)


She and my  Ilyad(epic poems)
Jassim Taqui



Every time I look at you, I discover my new line of need,
Soft, charming, elevated, you are a noble breed,

You are the word of divine, the goddess of beauty, my find,
You are the loved, obeyed, worshiped, you are super, kind,

O lord, see her angelic smile, effortless, coming from deep,
Making me flying in the world of fantasy, could I steal a peep?

Look at her eyes, full of empathy, innate love from within,
I love this feme, her style, her kindness, her charm. She’ll win,

Her face is like a painting, smooth skin, killer eyebrow,
Earring, nose precious stone, with hair moderating through,

Her smile takes you to paradise, gives you a light, serene,
Gives you warmth, quietness, tranquility you have never seen,

Her dress is stitched in heaven to fit her beauty, to elevate her high,
With respect and esteem, she is the queen of femes on earth and in the sky,

Yet, I can see and feel a sign of inherent grief that makes me extremely annoyed,
May God  and all the forces of heavens repel from you evil, making it void,

Give up grief, you’ll be blessed with life full of joy,
Full of life, peace of mind, entertainment you enjoy,

You know what I feel? You know your secret? You’re very kind,
Your heart embraces the whole world, no sign but love abound,

Frankly speaking, I have problem explaining accurately your sublime look,
Though very kind; I believe you look at me with the blessing of Holy Book,

Looking at you again, I found a new feeling of ecstasy telling me you’ll strive,
Shining kindness to all, changing the world, resurrecting dead, giving them life,

Coming back to you, let me tell you, He tells me to continue,
Showing your hidden traits of kindness, inspiring all to rise through,
Your phenomenon of love, peace, serenity that He willed to continue,

To revive the Ilyad all over the world, giving your name, the free bird,
Who fly from place to place, blessing people with songs they never heard,  

Coming again to notice your hair kissing your neck and cheek,
Making you already in care of a thing of you, and you seek,

Now I notice the charming  darkish shading below your eyes,
Contrasting your fair color, bright skin; lifting you to the skies,

To tell you the truth, now I am inspired, I see you, not your picture,
You are living and kicking before me, you are the holy scripture, 

Coming back to you and only you, it’s always you, living in His vicinity,
What is life? Life is His gift, part of unified Him, hence your divinity,

You are the life giver, the hope shiner, the charm emitter, light,
Showing your charm, changing dark nights into sparkler bright,

Life is your grace, force of attraction, the intense passions,
That adds aroma to life, making it full of hope over the nations,

Life produces diversity of all types including joy and gold,
You excel in the style, radiate smile, and decency behold,

Life is that tiny crack in your lower lip, giving you holy look,
Combined with a wrinkle that projects your smile like a written book, 

Life is to give a touch of magic, giving love and more,
To treat the depressed, to lift the doomed, to cure the bore,

Life is a pose and a cloth, a scent of a woman you lay,
At any time, giving aroma in the night, during the day,

Life is how to change color black into a force of seduction,
Offering the other sex the incentive to embrace life with action,

Back to the old age of black and white, simple life, no fear,
Let us enjoy life to make love, singing, dancing until the end is near,

Life is to be in the best of your form, attractive, unique,
Putting on the Cross, revealing, to be in your best physique,

Seeing you differently in different times moderates my day,
I guess your life is constantly changing to reach Him, or may,

Life is your eyebrows competing with your blessed eyes,
Utterly confused, when I hear the slight sound of cries,

Life is the will power to catch the spirits when they spray,
Life is to be loyal to your love, not ever to think to betray,

Looking at you again, I find you suppressing a laugh,
Laugh with a loud voice, don’t fear the good or the rough,

I can tell that your picture is pushing me to continue,
I am tired writing the whole day just for you,

You insist on continuing, I am left with no option save,
To strain my eyes, relaxing them by acting brave, 

Coming back to you, I can see you aspire for happy morrow,
The exalted spirit, never fear the future or unseen or sorrow,

The future for your charm and smile,  people will kiss your hand,
They would seek to just look at your face or stay near your land,

Like the blue angel who ruled the world through her charming eye,
With the magic blue, she  prevailed moving from place to place to fly,

Your eyes are growing larger, moving towards me, fast,
Bringing you closer to me, creating a parallel life’s start,

At times you would lay on the couch along with guitar in your hand,
Recalling the past time and how cozy we were, how things stand,

Showing you how you showered me with ornaments but opted to deceit,
How we spent dreamy days, full of events and passion very sweet,

A hazy urge crept to my mind to lay casually, to relax my woe,
Waiting for you to see the charm of black and white, kiss them too,

Wearing thin and transparent purple waited to hunt you in my nest,
To trap you in my irresistible net, ensuring you stay next to my breast,

Reading a novel on banished people , lust for sex, comfy bed,
An idea came; to open my shirt, smile, join their special red,  

Life is to forgive, give a new start free from fear and tear,
To undo the remains of ignorance, to focus on what we hear,

I feel you again alive, recapping how my teen was fine,
When I waited for hours to see you pass, like a divine,

As I walked early in the morning I saw you listening to a song,
Full of melody and love, like storm of passion I was among,

Like magnet, you attracted me to your world of love,
Seeking to see you in action, to your world I drove,

I always know your mood when you lay biting your nail,
Along with appealing look, you sent a note without fail,

On purpose, I left your party and came shuttered ashore,
You failed to see me, all of you are blind, never seen before,

I wonder, how you define beauty when you in need,
I am the beauty the humanity needs in order to breed,

Join me I am the leader, with me, you’re elevated, very high,
Without me, you stand no chance, you are low, down the sky,

There I am, giving you my best in red, do you read my mind?
Or have you ever read? The note I am sending instead,

I am for you;  all minus the one soft spot liked in bed,
So it is you who decide which one you would raid?

What is the talk all about? I am here smiling, ready with a blue,
That tells the story true, that  shows me, lovely, sexy with a glue,

It seems to you I am frightened or attempting to frame,
You; you are wrong; I am puzzling you;  putting you on my flame,

At last, they decided to make sit on the chair, Ms. Universe,
I am the most charming one, holding together all diverse,

I am your Red, I am rising up with the love, people fed, more,
I am the Queen of the Seas and Oceans, I rule and set the score,

Tell me what is music? It is the basic part of our life, joy,
Get up, stop crying, triviality, see the new world, enjoy,

Enter the world of dreams, sex and fantasy, trendy cars,
You can do anything under the sun, play with me, no bars,

The modern youth are rising, giving birth to “Decent Clean”,
The concept is clear, full of teen, urging you to vote for the Queen,

Don’t just look to my charm, sex appeal, look at my new clue,
producing marks of those who rape, marking  black from  blue,

thanks for the Queen, for her attempt to promote peace,
thanks for her appealing poses, contributing fans’ increase,

I am your true friend, coming with this sexy pose,
Giving my own message of love, a kiss and a rose,

It was a slip in the heavy rain, never planned, I say it again,
It was the Lord’s will that he came to kiss me like an insane,

I am still thinking what went wrong that filled him with sorrow,
Maybe I was wrong asking him too much to look for morrow,

When I was invited to the party, there were no restriction no limit,
Thus decided to put the revealing Red, to hunt my man, to commit,

In a world of fancy, elegance, I decided to use my blond, to say,
Ready to compete, treat women as rivals and beat them my way,

I need love and life, need to kiss you hard, erotic and hot,
I trapped you with my seduction, it is only you I rifled, sought,

Revisiting old gold yester times found you everywhere,
You are the one I love and miss, then and now, missing you isn’t fair,

I guess she is a doctor in pain, failing to save her date,
The years passed, his pet aged, yet she’s young, great,

I am the innocence in its abstract form, I am the angel you can see,
I am sent to spread love,  smile, joy, to save you from your misery,

She has served humanity in the best possible way,
She should be emulated, in history’s memory stay,

She is the best shot against the bleak forces and bare,
She is the positive soul, friendly with all, always there,

I am the subject of debate throughout the globe but I am a friend,
That like to be owned  and loved by all, that wrath does end,

What to do to suppress my wild desire; opted to doze,
In the open; showing my body ; to get my needed dose,

I still remember her, the breast- revealing, kind, seductive angel, divine,
How much I loved her, touched her foot, but dumped me, she is not mine,














No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...