Wednesday, October 12, 2016

She sits on Moses’ Chair

She sits on Moses’ Chair
Jassim Taqui



When all are silent, when I am impatient to see her, in despair,
She comes with her imposing red piercing eyes, here I am dear,

The beauty is lying, waiting, she’s all yours day and night,
Love knows no limit, exceeds all, making your time full delight,

These are three poses that would make you rule the world,
I have infinity poses, think what would you be: the very God?

In my second pose, you would go much beyond fear,
You would sail, exploring all seas to save, wet, to bear,

In my third pose, my charm will suck you to stand by,
Just to have a hint, hear a whisper, smell me and die,

Landing from heaven to earth, all dressed in white,
I have acquired the skills of seduction, wrong or right,

With my blue, you will faint, will never absorb my rise,
figures and dreams would pass through in utter disguise,

when you smile along with a kind, shining eyes, stunning nose,
the whole world will stare at you, everyday activity will pause,

In a kiss of fire and passion, the soul is interchanged, love at peak,
We both combine in one entity, we don’t know who speak,

Why did you invite me to come and sit here so high,
My passion will talk, lift you in the air up to the sky,

Whenever I look at you, I penetrate all barriers through,
A wave from my brain travels directly to touch your,

Giving me a strange feeling that you see me with ease,
Content inside, positive soul, divine writ all try to please,

Let the whole world come to see my charm and sing,
All would be stunned, commons, elite, queen, and king,

Kiss me my angel, my heart for you, to the end of time,
Let us stay in love forever, leave everything for His name,

Tell me who has made you with such a perfect grace?
I said , when she ascended my bed, staring in my face, 

I have to use time machine to capture every pose of your body,
Every movement you made, every look, gesture; wild and steady,

No matter what you wear, hide, I know all inside,
The concealed, the inner push, down, and upside,

I was told you can’t approach her, the winking and linking treat,
She’s a superstar, kicking, killing, I said, “I take my chances with this charming sweet”,

I am Silver, the leader of my group, we never tell,
The art we exhibit, dance we use; for you can fell,

I was called erotic red; moving from star to star,
Until I was done in, resigning to the queen of war,

Wearing white and black to cover two spots,
Hot, very much sought, leaving me facing droughts,

oh my Lord so beautiful she is so charming, in Heaven above;
every moment passes of my life , I discover how much I love,

It has been always you, you and only you who made me through,
who has been kind, sweet, honey; lifting me and up let me go,

You are my Queen sitting in Moses's Chair,
You are  Jesus shade in earth, here and there, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...