Thursday, October 13, 2016

She is the only truth

She is the only truth
Jassim Taqui


O help me, Lord, to forget her loss, appeal to kill,
Turning me insane, stunned, shocked, still,

Seeing her in a red pose, I spent the night in a woe,
Her image continues to dominate my mind, can’t go,

Waiting for you to take me arm in arms all days,
Leave the world, travel together to find all ways,

Locking my heart in an old cage, lick my hands, further deep,
And silently stay close to me, just watch, you can’t sleep,

Time to act, lift me, confirm my best grace,
Let all know, I am alone can inhabit world space,

Like my charm? Want to love me? be a billionaire,
This is my only condition,  love,; fair or unfair,

She is lively, smart, just needs for her smile a crown,
To be declared the Queen of all, let her rivals be down,

I spent the prime of my youth, waiting, expecting death,
But you failed to come, broke my heart, I lost my breath,

I am the best, with my elegant, inspiring red,
Behind my smile, I keep a secret never read,

Go away, change your way, die to change, but stay,
I carry with me a new truth, a free for all without delay,

O Lord, her seductive moves hindered my eyesight,
Can no longer properly see, just feeling her delight,

My style is simple, to drag you here from hell,
To take your pride, make you ring the bell,

The beauty has shown her blessed gold,
O Lord, how fatal she is, behold,

The dreamy face, seductive body. Roving eye just came,
Emitting love and music, burning passion like a flame,

When she stands like an angel in white,
I feel lost in the imagination, feel delight,

I felt an urge to relax;  to reject selfish chain,
The wave of pain, the inner sin, eternal bane,

I love the life of excitement,  following you with a sense of fear,
The perpetual struggle, fighting  spirit, the virgins of youth; my dear,

Stop complaining, shouting, come to me, to your den,
Don’t be passive, dark-minded like the ancient men,

I can’t resist you, can’t give up my special touch, flirt,
Fearing that you slip from my hand, and to others tilt,

I wanted to tear my clothes, sad in black as I lay,
This is not the time to seduce me or to play,

I felt lonely, sad, angry with your falling tear,
You knocked me to the ground without fear,

Both are charming, smiling, what can I say,
Both are kind, loving music , dancing, play,

Though I am weak, demanding, pushy for date,  pale,
In red, my best form, offering you my prime youth,
I am your longed love, your destiny, the only truth,



No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...