Friday, December 9, 2016

Lolita confronts her fakes

Lolita confronts her fakes
Jassim Taqui

She trapped me between her legs insisting on kissing her thigh,
I could not control myself, she turned me mad, very high,
She seduced me with her black bra, tiny underwear,
With intense body gesture, erotic moves I couldn’t bear,
Indeed you are born to be wild and hot, you go extreme,
To enjoy erotic sex by taking command, you are the feme,
The beauty is born again, full of  renewed energy and youth’s play,
She is the angel of the city, soul fragrance, keeping hardship away,
I have sought the way I like when you disagree,
I am the symbol of sex, making date, I am free,
A Sufi once described me as a container holding the contained,
Water, from which every living thing is made, the Sufi proclaimed,
I am your vision, your dream that it would be always seen,
I am your subconscious, your fantasy, I am the only queen,
This is the life we well know: kissing, warmth, intimacy,
Enjoy life, free yourself, attain the state of supremacy,
Your green eyes remind me of her charming,  holy look,
That goes deep into my soul and gets imprinted in my book, 
Can you see me now, arms, breast, belly, can you see me through?
Can you properly understand my pose and my implicit demand too?
Can I say your beauty is so stunning liked by all,
By your fans, admirers and even by infant small,
Can I say Lord O Lord, she has come to make love, to make my day,
To stir and embrace me, to show me her charm my tears wipe away,
At last, you asked me the sources of my sex appeal,
It is the rainbow, cosmic rays, others you don’t feel,     
She cleared the way leaving flowers behind, erotic but light,
Breast shower, seducing with belly and below, crystal bright,
Can I say my infatuation, romantic love for you is hard to speak,
You are my inspirer, my source of sensual sex, up to the peak,
Love means caring,  intimacy with my date: cozy in our nest,
Hugging you with intense feeling, putting your head in my breast,
Can I take you for a walk under the rain,
To kiss you goodbye, our love is in vain,
Remembering our first meeting when we kissed,
Played, slept and walked, no chance we missed, 
Facing today my true Lolita, I complained of the fake ones,
She smiled, saying angels in heavens  cursed the fake nuns,
Behold, look into my eyes, I will give you a caring magic look,
That exposes the fake ones and bless you with the holy book,
Our morning is the best ever one, supreme,
Darling, you’re the love of God, the real feme,
Good morning to you darling and all nice souls,
Time is on to embrace the day, vines and lay,
Lolita dominates to show true kindness, expose fake,
To tell the real story of love, kind heart, to kill the snake,
Oh Lord, Lolita in person to give optimism, delight,
To embrace me Right, to show her beauty and might,
Enter the messenger of Lolita to tell me “ I am your lady, your Day”
As bright as the early morning, promising to tame the spirits stray,
Thinking Lolita, acting Lolita but slightly not her,
Lolita is the truth, the ease, carefree, she is my dear,
The story of Lolita spread in India with a  little twist, deceit,
A beautiful Indian soul, full of love, charm. Enter the sweet,
An Australian stunning beauty wanted to be Lolita, to have joy,
She is exquisite, fire, erotic, with a mission to expose evil, destroy,
Let me tell all ladies something about Lolita, she is the essence, name,
She does not seek the sunshine, the sun seeks her, thus she struck fame,
She is the spirit of Lolita, the appealing beauty you view,
Embracing me, entering my body, books and going through,
She knocked my door to tell me she is Lolita- space-travel,
Having a perfect body to stop fake Lolitas, neutralize to level,
Lolita has a notable intellect, she reads the minds,
She is loved, admired by humans, plants, and winds,
She pleaded guilty that she sneaked to Lolita’s bed in secret time,
 Dismissing her at once, Lolita is not her type, she’s youthful prime,
Dressed in white, the blonde claimed to possess Lolita’s keys,
To the world of fantasy and erotic poetry that Lolita sees,
Lolita’s fame spread in America, she shines eternally high,
Her stunning beauty touches the soul, she is a divine in the sky,
Claiming Lolita’s spirit in black and white entered the unforeseen storm,
Of seduction with vast experience in erotic fantasy, none can control,
The attack continues on the  empty bed while Lolita at the Gate,
Almost undressed on Lolita’s bed. She is left for a long time to wait,
The Indian goddess of sex won the show, she’s Lolita’s seen,
her body speaks sex , erotic appeal, she is Love’s Queen,
she has come with an angelic, charming face using a rare veil,
asking me to take her far away in a flying ship and sail,
she dressed in White to declare herself Lolita with exotic form,
blinding me, blocking my mind, forcing me to submit before her storm,
She left me with no option but to spend the evening with her in an elaborate erotic scene,
The Lolita's like, breast showing feme, imposed her will with the authority of crowned queen,
she should be my kind Lolita that I search for all my life in vain,
she is divine, love of heaven, the music of galaxy, thought’s rain,
She has come with intense flame of passion around me roll,
went deep inside myself; turning me completely in her control,
heaven-given charm laid in my bed asking me to kiss her neck and ear,
I felt the moment with intense heat all over, could not handle nor bear,
when she ultimately entered my room, seeking her groom, I felt timeless,
I felt as if I was sleeping over the whole world turning soft, priceless,
she came with the sweetest idea of letting our hands fall in seduction,
I couldn't resist her hand, kept mine gripping hers in complete affection,
Lolita has come with erotic multi-pose to completely control my mind,
felt helpless handling her charged body, showing the sex of all kind,
she demanded I explore all her body, showing her seductive back,
full of hidden beauty, inviting my attention; seeing her in the dark,
can I tell you something about my hair style, charming smile?
Yes, like the roses, fascinating  rainbow like my poetry file,
Can you feel the combination of shining face, hair, breast, hair, ear?
I incarnated the goddess Venus ; now ruling the world my lovely dear,  
Showing me her shoulder gently kissing her dark dress,
I could see inherent sadness in her eyes along with distress,
Think not of he who deserted you, let go, be pearl and gold,
Let the people love your trait, let them feel the breath of God, 
The woman in White was shining love  defeating evil,
When the anger of dark forces rained her fires of the devil,
Putting off fire she will with the help of angels and He,
She is the new stunning unseen beauty, I love thee,
Pulling her charming smile, stunning beauty from the shrine,
Of  the universal  erotic love; hoping to tempt me to dine,
She has prompted the finger of God to write,
She is the key source of light in His sight,
Stunned by your beauty, I kept silent, sedate, in pain,
You shocked me by your charm, feel no longer sane,
Can I say your lips have ignited intense  passion fire in me,
Can’t wait, feeling I have broken my chains, I am free,
With your eyes calling me to meet you at your dome,
To welcome  me with a blessed love look at my home,
Your silky hair fills me with joy, take away my despair,
Making me remember your moves, fair and unfair,
To establish contact with you, to whistle and sing,
I am all over you, due to link with the divine King,
She surprises me with her  tall figure, Sari blue,
Trying to conceal her image ; sufficing true,
With the spirit of Lolita, she came with a killer eyes,
Erotic arms, back, and neck, turn me on; making me rise,
sword-like eyes brews, shining cheeks , wanting lips,
Appealing ear, sexy hair like sea waves, hitting me in the ribs,
Lolita, lovely Lolita, you saved the day and blessed the earth,
You created a great morning, full or hope returned to my birth,
You rejected evil forces, created the merry image of the East,
Full of compassion, friendship, humility, showing it at best,
Your colors are captivating, white, golden, pink and black,
Representing all kinds of emotions , very bright and dark,
Your killer-bra makes me your prisoner despite my strife,
Your piercing look, suggestive gesture, keep me alive,
Reminding me of a scene when I just wanted a last look,
At my first love when she opted to go, leaving just her book,
Lolita comes with a new notion: conceal soul, enhance splendor,
Dress elegantly in a seductive way, promote fantasy, wonder,
Pay full attention to your hair, make it sexy, let it speak,
Let it work in the direction of enhancing fancy at its peak,
Show sensitive parts of your body, breast, back , thighs,
Let the life comes in with full force till zenith highs,
Show the beauty of your neck with pearls that freely shine,
Let all men and women be on their toes saying, “she is mine”


No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar

U.S. Ambassador Blome’s Meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar The below is attributable to U.S. Mission Spokes...